Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2017 US Coins In Circulation.

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 22
Learn More...
United States
73203 Posts
Pillar of the Community
598 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2017  5:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ckrakowski to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Today I got the Fredrick Douglas quarter. With me getting it it marks the first time ever that I have received all of the quarters released to date in the same year in which they were released. I usually do not get some of the quarters until a year or so after they are released.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
15470 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2017  6:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Conder101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
On the 12th I got my first 2017 cent, a P mint. So my total for the year now is a 2017 P dime on March 26th and 2017 P cent on Oct 12. Two coins so far. (That's two coins, TOTAL.) I wonder how many more I'll get before they release the 2018's.
Gary Schmidt
Learn More...
United States
73203 Posts
 Posted 10/16/2017  2:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Better late than never, Conder.

I have all of the P coins. I am waiting for the west coast family visit to get the D.
Pillar of the Community
598 Posts
 Posted 10/16/2017  8:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ckrakowski to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I am waiting for the west coast family visit to get the D.

Getting kind of racy in here huh.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1524 Posts
 Posted 10/16/2017  9:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kbbpll to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's funny jbuck, I just sent all my D's to the bank and kept the P's.
Valued Member
United States
424 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2017  12:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add crazyforATB to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
got a couple ellis islands today, boy they look nice!
Learn More...
United States
73203 Posts
Valued Member
United States
150 Posts
 Posted 11/06/2017  3:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add AtB to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
37706 Posts
 Posted 11/06/2017  3:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great pic!
Learn More...
United States
73203 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9785 Posts
 Posted 11/06/2017  6:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Love the photo.
Pillar of the Community
United States
506 Posts
 Posted 11/07/2017  6:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wulffy11 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ckrakowski - the mintage numbers seem relatively steady in recent years although the George Rogers Historical Park quarter is out Monday and may throw you off depending on when you receive it in circulation.
Pillar of the Community
United States
506 Posts
 Posted 11/07/2017  6:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wulffy11 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
crazyforATB - I wonder if the Ellis Island will be one of the most wanted someday since it is the only circulating coin I can think of with the American flag on it.
Valued Member
United States
150 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2017  1:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add AtB to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Page: of 22 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.67 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05