Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

New Member from Salt Lake City, Utah  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

United States
15 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2017  05:34 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Clueless Collector to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello, my name says it all, I'm a novice, but have done lots of redundant research. I'm hoping to learn from the posts and pose some questions of my own. Thanks to all in advance.
Learn More...
United States
10749 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2017  05:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A co-worker of mine, her last day was last Friday and this weekend (I think) she is moving to Salt Lake City.
<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating two dollar bills
United States
15 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2017  06:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Clueless Collector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Depending on where she's coming from, that could be a good thing or unfortunate :). It's not too bad, but it could be better. Maybe you can come visit her.
Learn More...
United States
10749 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2017  06:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
She is moving from Georgia. I won't say I will never visit her, but its unlikely since its around 1900 miles.
<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating two dollar bills
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2017  11:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bigtater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey it's good to see another Utah collector. I just signed up on the forum this morning also, I'm just north of you in Ogden.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2554 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2017  1:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BStrauss3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to CCF!
-----Burton
43+ year / Life ANA member (joined 12/1/1973)
Owned by four cats and a wife of 33 years (joined 1983)
Pillar of the Community
Canada
9608 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2017  9:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joseph7420 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the CCF!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3149 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2017  9:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the Forum!

Lived in Utah about 35 years ago. Broke my leg skiing at Alta so I have fond memories! I go back there every couple of years for the Ogden/Layton Coin Show. It's usually Easter weekend with a Thursday through Saturday format. Highly recommend it. I believe they have the show at The Davis Conference Center in Layton. It's usually a good show.

Coin shops are around and some are better than others.

Liquor laws are strange...very strange!
Learn More...
United States
44173 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2017  11:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the Community!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4825 Posts
 Posted 02/18/2017  8:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.42 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05