Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

American Silver Eagles Set - Caps Album - Photos

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 23 / Views: 5,044Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
4209 Posts
 Posted 07/29/2017  9:36 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Debrajc to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
A few years ago when I purchased several CAPS albums I had not intended to include the Silver Eagle w/ Proofs albums.
But Celtic Knot and Cascade gave me a little nudge.
I had some gaps in my set at that time but it is now finally complete.
Well, except for that "which bullion coins were minted in Philadelphia" nonsense. So it's complete to me anyway.
Thought I would share some pictures:

Since album #1 ends with 4 empty spaces, for right now it is housing my 2 sets of Liberty Medals from last year. I will most likely at some point change them out for something. I am thinking about a 2011 1 oz. Panda, Maple, Libertad and Britannia?

On to album 2:

And since there is not a space for the new 2017-S I bought both slabbed and a raw one to have in case they continue the S mints annually.

And the 1995-W.....

And my last two purchases, the 2008 reverse of 2007 and the most recently released 2017-W Burnished ASE. All caught up and ready for the 2018 releases.

Close up of the 2017-W Burnished

Slabs photo

1995-W close up

Now, technically I could add one more coin. The 2008 reverse of 07 is available in both the bullion and the Burnished coin. So if I ever pick up the burnished issue I will add a new picture. But for now I'm "finished".

Here is a link to my 1 oz. Silver World Bullion Photos, well what I have pictures of for now. Still a work in progress. If that area interests you........
http://goccf.com/t/290095
Pillar of the Community
United States
1765 Posts
 Posted 07/29/2017  9:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bump111 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome set! I love this design and this is quite an accomplishment! Enjoy it
Rest in Peace
10197 Posts
 Posted 07/29/2017  10:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quite the set!
United States
28 Posts
 Posted 07/29/2017  10:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Quantonica to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

The album itself has a nice look to it also.
Valued Member
United States
58 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2017  12:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jasondbell123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am a fan of the proof DCAM ASE's. Your set is very impressive. My nicest one is a 2016 PCGS Proof 70 DCAM First Strike. Silver Eagles havent changed much in over a hundred years, so its nice to look back on them.

:thumbsup:
Learn More...
United States
97760 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2017  01:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice!

I like that you have the 2016 Liberty medals in there, too.
Valued Member
United States
467 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2017  08:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add crazyglue to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

That is such a beautiful set. Very impressive.

I am always amazed at your pictures and the beauty of your sets. It is noticeable when you see them all together, how much the ASE has increased the number of variations (Reverse proof, different mint marks, burnished, etc.) over the years.

And it is world bullion, too!

Like jbuck said, the medals are great in there also.

Bedrock of the Community
United States
10895 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2017  10:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh wow, Debraja. That's an outstanding set! Very well done and

Now YOU have given me the nudge to fill all the holes I have in mine!

Quote:
I like that you have the 2016 Liberty medals in there, too.

O5F8mLWjZeA
Pillar of the Community
United States
7387 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2017  11:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cascade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow. You sprung for the 95w too huh. Most won't do that. Nice set.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4209 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2017  4:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Debrajc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the kind words everybody!
Valued Member
United States
408 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2017  5:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cuzzx to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm real madd at you.
this makes we want to work on my set.
I'm missing the 1990s and some of the early 2000s
beautiful set
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11935 Posts
 Posted 07/31/2017  10:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GR58 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Debra ....
Yours is one of the nicest set of ASE's I have seen.

I was really suprised to see the 1996 W ...

And they look very nice in the Caps album
Valued Member
United States
120 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2017  01:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mr1030 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great looking set. I've been slowly adding to my CAPS album, and your fully (almost anyway) populated album is quite a sight. Congrats!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5491 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2017  11:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very, very nice! I applaud your effort to be fully complete with your set - quite an accomplishment!

The set is the work of a truly dedicated collector.

Collecting history one coin or medal at a time! (c) commems. All rights reserved.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1314 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2017  12:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollegeBarbers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's a beautiful set you've put together in a really nice looking album, congrats! Just, wow
Pillar of the Community
United States
6335 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2017  11:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add muddler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A very nice set. I am tempted in getting the first album but would be hesitant to get the second as it is missing the s mint coin for this year and whatever surprises are to come in the future. Still short three for a full set myself.
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 23 / Views: 5,044Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.84 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05