Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Congratulations Sir, It's A... Contest!

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8471 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2018  2:26 pm  Show Profile   Check TNG's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
"It's your turn honey" has been said many a time.
But I agree, those memories stick with you. Something magical about changing a diaper, the feeding and burping and tucking in routine at 3 AM.
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Pillar of the Community
United States
6168 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2018  7:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I guess I posted the last copy of this too soon - NOW we are on a new page.

So here it is again...
The thread is growing so I am adding this reminder:

Let's all help get little Ryan his first coins...

For those reading this post who have not joined in, I am posting this again for you. Share in the joy!

Quote:

OK guys,

I was going to wait until after the contest was over, but I got to thinking that after the event, people will not be checking here anymore.

So here is my idea.

Why don't we who can, and who have been enjoying this contest make sure Mayflower Jr. gets a great start in the numismatic hobby? I know we ALL would like to help, but realistically all of us know not everyone is able to contribute...its the thought that counts.

I suggest we each Paypal Mayflower Sr. and his wife 5.00 to which they specifically will spend on:
1. A 2018 proof ASE
2. A 2018 Silver proof set.

I count 44 entrants. It would only take about 8 of us to make sure the new little one gets a proof 2018 for his birthday.

BTW - I did see the birth year set and thought it nice, but the ASE will always hold value, I wish they had a silver birth year set.

If we get 75% who are able to give, that would be 165.00 which would cover options 1 and 2 above.

The CCF family has gotten together like this before...so let's welcome our new little member in a way that will give his parents a story to tell him about when he is old enough.

For those who don't know how:
Click on Mayflower2020 above to go to his contact page.

Send an email asking for his email address so you will have his address to tell paypal where to send the gift.

When you are at paypal and go to send the money, make sure to find the "gift" option or paypal will keep some of the money you send.

I am sending Mayflower an email as soon as I post this.

- When I value " being right" more than what IS right, I am then right...a fool.
- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
- Real men play Fizzbin.
Valued Member
United States
80 Posts
 Posted 05/25/2018  10:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bigjohn603 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Eyes...lol
Grey...being a medic. I knew that bit of info. Congrats. (Thats why I guessed that color)
The house nor you will ever be the same....but you love him like nothing else. Good luck and best wishes.
Pillar of the Community
United States
624 Posts
 Posted 06/17/2018  9:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mayflower2020 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you again to everyone who contributed to Ryan's first coins. I was taken back by the generous offer, and all the folks who wanted to chip in. The community contributed about 75% of the money for his new coins and I am overwhelmed with gratitude. My wife and I are very grateful for your generosity, and of course, so is Ryan. Here are his new 2018 Silver Proof Set, and Silver Eagle. He is 5 weeks old now, and happy and healthy. He sleeps just about through the night, and only cries if he is hungry or wet, and he has already told you twice but you were too busy with the dishes.

Thanks again
Mayflower2020 and Mayflower2021

Pillar of the Community
United States
1899 Posts
 Posted 06/17/2018  10:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mrzllewellyn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome he looks content with his coins lol. Before you know it he will be on this site they grow up quick. Got him a good start
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10548 Posts
 Posted 06/17/2018  10:32 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's awesome!

Thanks for the pic, Mayflower.
"Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. Ask not for whom the bone bones. It bones for thee."
-Bender B. Rodriguez
"Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you."
-Kurdt Kobain
"Language is the source of misunderstandings."
-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Pillar of the Community
United States
6168 Posts
 Posted 06/17/2018  10:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the pic of this cute little guy. His little hands make that proof ASE look so large! Thanks for sharing this wonderful time in your lives with us.
May God bless your family.
- When I value " being right" more than what IS right, I am then right...a fool.
- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
- Real men play Fizzbin.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3680 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2018  02:09 am  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Oh he's a cutie. He'll have mom and dad wrapped around his little finger. Thanks for sharing and again congratulations.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8471 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2018  07:37 am  Show Profile   Check TNG's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mayflower2021
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Valued Member
United States
156 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2018  11:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jason39305 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations! and on him sleeping through the night, too. What a cute little coin collector, though. I have a son due next month as well along with a two year old. Hopefully, they will grow up to enjoy collecting as well.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
930 Posts
 Posted 06/20/2018  10:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add lawest to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome! And the shirt says it all... congratulations
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.65 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05