Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Washington Quarter Collection From LCS

Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4
Valued Member
United States
162 Posts
 Posted 02/28/2018  10:18 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add jason39305 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I went to my local coin shop last week and asked the dealer if he had bought any silver Washington quarters and he had......$220 dollars of them! obviously someone had picked out silver from circulation in the mid 60's. I had recently bought a dansco album to work on, and I was able to search through them and find nearly every date and mint mark, minus 32D & S and the 55's. A good deal of them were in AU to UNC as well. He set them aside and is going to let me purchase them over the next few months at 13x face.

The dealer was about to take them to a show and sell them in bulk so I was happy to get the chance to find these! This is the same dealer that sold me the dansco album and clad quarter collection with proofs to 1995 for 30 bucks.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
45917 Posts
 Posted 02/28/2018  10:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats!

to the CCF!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
17900 Posts
 Posted 02/28/2018  12:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A great dealer to support.

You'll have to show us the photos once you have them.
Learn More...
United States
83885 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
2924 Posts
 Posted 02/28/2018  3:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add srs77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's just awesome! Keep supporting him! Sounds like you have a good one.
ANA Member 3171274
Vamming? What's that?
Pillar of the Community
United States
4608 Posts
 Posted 02/28/2018  5:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Proud member of the Black Sheep Squadron!

Valued Member
United States
162 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2018  10:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jason39305 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here are some pictures of the album with the clad quarters.

Pillar of the Community
United States
4608 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2018  10:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That album is going to look great when it is full! It looks great now! !
Proud member of the Black Sheep Squadron!

Learn More...
United States
83885 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2018  2:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Here are some pictures of the album with the clad quarters.
Very nice!

Quote:
That album is going to look great when it is full! It looks great now! !
I agree.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3435 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2018  5:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add acloco to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
THAT is a GREAT relationship to have with your dealer.

Congrats!!

....and an excellent SCORE! on AU/Unc Silver Washington quarters as well!!
Valued Member
United States
292 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2018  5:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rainman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great looking collection.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4206 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2018  6:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Debrajc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
and super congrats on the Washingtons!

Great looking Dansco.
Pillar of the Community
United States
6211 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2018  9:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
- Sweet deal with this LCS. Seems like a great guy to keep doing business with. Its great to find dealers who really take an interest in the customers.
- When I value " being right" more than what IS right, I am then right...a fool.
- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
- Prosp long and liver.
Learn More...
United States
15300 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2018  9:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@jason39305, welcome to CCF and congrats on filling up some many holes in that Dansco album so quickly!
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

Bedrock of the Community
United States
19156 Posts
 Posted 03/01/2018  10:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Fantastic start.
just carl
Valued Member
United States
162 Posts
 Posted 03/29/2018  1:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jason39305 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I went to my LCS yesterday and picked up some of the quarters from the stash my seller put away for me. Here's the group.

Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.72 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05