Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Dansco Album Updates

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 16 / Views: 3,347Next Topic
Page: of 2

United States
2 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2018  1:19 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Mikeyt51 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I'm new to this coin forum, but not new to coin collecting. I inherited my fathers collection 50+ years ago. He would never recognize it now though, due in large part to the collection being contained in Dansco Albums. I've been reading (http://goccf.com/t/18637) about everyone being concerned about the update page #2 for Album #8114 ( Jefferson nickels). As far as I can tell, it hasn't been issued by Dansco yet. I'm also still waiting for update page #2 for Album #8167 ( Kennedy halves). Has Dansco issued these yet? Does anyone know and if so where can I get one?
Learn More...
United States
87969 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2018  3:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the Community!

Your reply was split into its own topic proper attention.
Learn More...
United States
87969 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2018  3:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Has Dansco issued these yet? Does anyone know and if so where can I get one?
It does not look like it. This is where I usually look...

https://www.wizardcoinsupply.com/pr...ement-pages/

I am content using pages with blank (unlabeled) hole. I have a lot of "blank" pages and it does not really bother me.
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2018  4:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mikeyt51 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have answered my own question since my last post. I called Dansco Corp. directly in Los Angeles and asked about both update pages I mentioned in my previous post. They said that they are two to three weeks away from issuing both of these pages. To me, it sounded like a bit of a blow-off - I'll believe it when I see it. Anyway, check the "The Dansco Album Store" website. They say they're not associated with Dansco Corp. but they carry all of the Dansco albums and update pages. If what your looking for is out-of-stock or not issued yet, you can leave your e-mail address and they'll notify you when they're available.
Learn More...
United States
87969 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
United States
17900 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2018  5:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Waiting for pages would drive me completely bonkers.

But I'm glad that I'm still of the old 2 x 2 in 20 and 12 slot pages. Although Dansco look very professional.
Learn More...
United States
87969 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2018  5:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am just glad that I have all of the Dansco albums and pages that I really want.

Yes, some of those albums are filled with 12-pocket pages for 2x2 holders.
Learn More...
United States
14451 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2018  7:22 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
yeah, this years Kennedy half dollars would require me to get something, so I opted for an extra half dollar page that I am just using it backwards.

I won't need another page or album until 2022 coins are delivered.
<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Learn More...
United States
87969 Posts
Learn More...
United States
14451 Posts
 Posted 05/24/2018  11:05 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The blank Kennedy half dollar page is out of stock, so I just ordered one of the few half dollar page that was in stock.

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Learn More...
United States
87969 Posts
 Posted 05/25/2018  09:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I get that, but not sure why you wanted to turn them around. Or am I misunderstanding something?
Learn More...
United States
14451 Posts
 Posted 05/25/2018  9:38 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
sorry, I realize I never actually stated the page I ordered was a dated page. So instead of covering the dates or having the coins mis-labeled, I turned it backwards.

Learn More...
United States
87969 Posts
Pillar of the Community
5129 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2018  9:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
jbuck- You remember that thread we had going several months ago about the Dansco company/factory in California? Someone was suppose to swing by the company and report back what they found out. Do you remember that thread? I can't seem to find it now.
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron!

In Memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 to April 15, 2020
Learn More...
United States
87969 Posts
Pillar of the Community
5129 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2018  11:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
This one?

http://goccf.com/t/308118

You posted the Street View on the second page.

That's the one.

Thanks!
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron!

In Memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 to April 15, 2020
Edited by USSID18
12/08/2018 11:44 pm
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 16 / Views: 3,347Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.46 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05