Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2019 US Mint Product Schedule

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10037 Posts
 Posted 08/16/2019  7:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ah, that makes sense.

Anyone going to festoon their Christmas trees with the ornaments released on 8/13?
Learn More...
United States
77123 Posts
 Posted 08/16/2019  11:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Anyone going to festoon their Christmas trees with the ornaments released on 8/13?
I briefly considered it. Need to save my money though.

United States
19 Posts
 Posted 08/17/2019  09:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MarkCoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

I'll be getting one to celebrate my return to coin collecting.
Learn More...
United States
77123 Posts
 Posted 08/17/2019  11:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'll be getting one to celebrate my return to coin collecting.
United States
19 Posts
 Posted 08/23/2019  09:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MarkCoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I received the ornament last night. It looks much nicer than I was expecting. It's a bit smaller than I was thinking, but all in all it is very pretty.
Learn More...
United States
77123 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1098 Posts
 Posted 08/27/2019  09:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadDog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Three new products (19XA3,19XA4 and 19XA5) with a Sep 16th release date just appeared on the Mint's 2019 product schedule. These products pair the American Legion Commemorative Proof Half Eagle, Proof Silver Dollar and Proof Half Dollar with a American Legion Print. Similar to what was done earlier with the Apollo commemoratives with products 19XA1 and 19XA2.

The price for these products is +$13.95 more than the price of the coins themselves. IMHO very expensive for a 6x8 piece of cardboard with an emblem and some lettering on it
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10037 Posts
 Posted 08/27/2019  1:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I passed on the Apollo Commens w/ print; I'm going to pass on these too.
Learn More...
United States
77123 Posts
Valued Member
United States
160 Posts
 Posted 09/04/2019  4:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The mint now has dates for the Innovation dollars, except the Georgia and New Jersey reverse proofs.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1098 Posts
 Posted 09/04/2019  4:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadDog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A couple of products are currently no longer listed. Maybe they will show back up

19GB - American Innovation 2019 Uncirculated Coin Set
19RX - United States Mint 2019 Youth Coin and Currency Set
Valued Member
United States
160 Posts
 Posted 09/05/2019  9:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
United States Mint 2019 Youth Coin and Currency Set

October 31.
Pillar of the Community
United States
513 Posts
 Posted 09/06/2019  10:10 am  Show Profile   Check captainrich's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add captainrich to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This was briefly mentioned in the thread about the Pride of Two Nations set, but I would like the U.S. Mint to provide more details on the TBD entry 19XE, specifically the American Eagle One Ounce Silver Enhanced Reverse Proof. Is it the same enhanced reverse proof ASE as included in the Pride of Two Nations 2019 Limited Edition Two-Coin Set, or will it have a different mint mark or design? Perhaps one of the major numismatic publications can contact a POC at the Mint and clarify this TBD offering.
If it is the same ASE as included in the Pride set, then a lot of us spent extra money on a Canadian bullion coin that we didn't really want.
Learn More...
United States
77123 Posts
 Posted 09/06/2019  10:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
If it is the same ASE as included in the Pride set, then a lot of us spent extra money on a Canadian bullion coin that we didn't really want.
True. I am not one of them though since I really like the set. That being said, the ASE collector would have every right to be upset.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1328 Posts
 Posted 09/06/2019  11:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

If that's the case, then their 110k mintage limit shown on the website for the Pride of Two Nations set would not be correct. It better be something different as I've already paid extra for a Canadian coin that I didn't want.
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.59 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05