Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Early Release Of 2019 Australian Coins

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Bedrock of the Community
Australia
16310 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2019  05:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
gxeries: you have prompted me.
Just to cover both years, I will not be satisfied until I pick a few of each year from circulation.

As a kid during the late 1950s and early 1960's, I remember searching in vain for a 1955 two bob (Florin).
I wasn't until as a young adult, in the late 1960's, that I learned '55's were never minted.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
587 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2019  05:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Basil to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
As a kid during the late 1950s and early 1960's, I remember searching in vain for a 1955 two bob (Florin).
I wasn't until as a young adult, in the late 1960's, that I learned '55's were never minted.

Yeah,hard to get accurate Info. in those days,even in the 1960's with the Pre-Dec.feeding frenzy on it was still difficult as a kid to get the correct Info.
Dealers only helped when you had a Coin they wanted such as a 1919 DD or had the money to buy something,then they paid attention.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1415 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2019  02:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mr T to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've seen plenty of 2018 20c pieces - don't think they'll be rare.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1415 Posts
 Posted 08/05/2019  8:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mr T to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've seen plenty of 2019 20c pieces I should have said.

Other than that no other 2019 coins besides the special dollar coins so far (maybe some commemorative $2 coins too? I never remember which ones come out which year).
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.5 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05