Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Native American $1 2019 Coin & Currency Set

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

United States
1228 Posts
 Posted 06/11/2019  8:27 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
There are no details yet, but the 2019 Coin & Currency Set will be out July 24th. I'm hoping for another enhanced uncirculated or something that's different.
https://catalog.usmint.gov/native-a...uct-schedule

*** Moved by Staff to a more appropriate forum. ***
Valued Member
United States
363 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2019  09:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Bret,

I've been watching that for some time now waiting for the details to finally populate on it, Because this article in Coin World says there will be 4 finishes for 2019.
https://www.coinworld.com/news/us-c...hes.all.html

Proof Set
Mint Set
Rolls
Then the "enhanced uncirculated". Which I have to assume at this point, is in this Coin and Currency set.... because it's not anywhere else yet.
So, I been checking it, hoping they would fill out the description, but my best, educated guess, is the Enhanced Uncirculated will be in that set.

Pretty sure the 2015 and 2016 Native American coin and currency sets were both Enhanced Uncirculated finish. not sure if they did a 2017 or 2018 set, I mean $15 was kind of steep for $2.00
The only real question is will it be an S or W mint mark on it if they do the set again.
Also, not sure if the mint did a 2017 or 2018 set or just gave up on it and never sold them, and not sure if they listed them and never sold them in 2017 or 2018, maybe someone else here can answer that. I don't find an online seller for them for 2017 or 2018 Seems like they were scrapped after 2016.

Pillar of the Community
United States
1228 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2019  10:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The 2014, 2015 and 2016 Coin & Currency Sets all have Native American dollars with the enhanced uncirculated finish. There were not sets issued in 2017 and 2018. I don't know why as it seems like an easy one to do. I'm glad it's back for 2019. Hopefully it will continue in the future.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9713 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2019  10:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I do like the Coin & Currnecy sets as well, and will be in for at least one of this issue.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.53 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05