Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

I Unbox The Pride Of Two Nations Set!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
262 Posts
 Posted 08/24/2019  4:51 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add JoggingLiberty to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
ns-sYvN5aCY

I'm absolutely in love with these coins. I'm thrilled they are briefly available again! I know they're expensive but very beautiful!
Edited by JoggingLiberty
08/24/2019 4:52 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
696 Posts
 Posted 08/24/2019  8:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Totally agree. My set is my favorite coins I've purchased. Just two stunning coins.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2735 Posts
 Posted 08/24/2019  9:36 pm  Show Profile   Check Darth Morgan's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Darth Morgan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That enhanced reverse proof is phenomenal.
My Eisenhower dollar Complete Variety Set, Circulation Strikes and Proof (PCGS Registry) - https://www.PCGS.com/SetRegistry/do...edset/119137
Darth Morgan - "The Other Ike dollars" Showcase: https://www.PCGS.com/setregistry/showcase/3354
Valued Member
United States
262 Posts
 Posted 08/24/2019  11:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JoggingLiberty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you both for checking it out. I am not at all disappointed and even though these are very expensive, my purchase is totally justified in my mind.
Pillar of the Community
United States
696 Posts
 Posted 08/25/2019  07:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Near the end of your video. There is a stand. it's those slots at the bottom of the coin holes in the box. It will hold them up on their edges to display them.
United States
24 Posts
 Posted 08/25/2019  1:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Roger Engelken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I did not watch a video on these, but did buy the set when it reappeared last week. This is my first time purchasing any bullion coin. This is a beautiful set, both coins. It does pay to keep an eye on the United States Mint site.
Edited by Roger Engelken
08/25/2019 1:48 pm
Valued Member
United States
113 Posts
 Posted 08/26/2019  09:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jason39305 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow! I had not thought about buying these before, but that video made me want to go buy a set. Those are stunning coins! Great video too. Thanks for sharing.
Learn More...
United States
76200 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
1432 Posts
 Posted 08/27/2019  05:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kena to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The video was nice to watch since I now know what to expect when my set arrives from the states.
CCF member Member Since: 07/27/2008
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10012 Posts
 Posted 08/27/2019  1:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good video. I always enjoy unboxing videos. They're helpful for someone who doesn't plan on buying or can't afford the product, or is trying to decide if they really want one. I also like the compare/contrast between these coins and other, regular issues. And if they're presented by someone less entertaining than JoggingLiberty, one can always skip ahead.

I agree, JoggingLiberty -- the Enhanced RP ASE really is stunning.

Learn More...
United States
76200 Posts
 Posted 08/27/2019  2:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I always enjoy unboxing videos.
I use to be like, "Really?" But I admit they are now sort of a guilty pleasure.
Valued Member
United States
262 Posts
 Posted 08/29/2019  08:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JoggingLiberty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
With the sheer amount of junk in this world, it's nice to see unboxing videos so you can get a glimpse before making a purchase. I'm another that's guilty of enjoying an unboxing video here and there ;)

Thanks everyone! This really is a great set. No, I don't make a dime from the USMint and I barely make a dime from these videos. I do it because I love coins and it's great to connect with others that share a similar fascination with coins and precious metals.
Learn More...
United States
76200 Posts
 Posted 08/29/2019  12:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I do it because I love coins and it's great to connect with others that share a similar fascination with coins and precious metals.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.21 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05