Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

4 Months Coin Collecting Yields

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
United States
87 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2019  11:38 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add John1397 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Valued Member
United States
354 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2019  12:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yep it's an addiction! But they are NICE!

Pillar of the Community
United States
4136 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2019  12:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fioti to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice job! There are about 200 seperate RPMs to look for on those war nics.

http://varietyvista.com/05%20JN%20R...intmarks.htm
Valued Member
United States
148 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2019  12:32 pm  Show Profile   Check BrandaBob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BrandaBob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice proof collection thus far, I can see you've been busy these last four months
Valued Member
Canada
378 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2019  2:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cdncoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How many rolls did you go through?
Bedrock of the Community
United States
17350 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2019  4:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Really an exceptional haul for a relatively short period of time. Congratulations.
Valued Member
United States
429 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2019  6:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
john1397- did you find all the war nickels coin roll hunting or....? just curious
Valued Member
United States
87 Posts
 Posted 09/08/2019  08:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1397 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I went through 4 bags of quarters and 20 bags of nickles and 20 bags if dimes and 1 bag of dollars in past 4 months
Valued Member
Canada
378 Posts
 Posted 09/08/2019  5:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cdncoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How do you come by bags of coins?
Valued Member
United States
87 Posts
 Posted 09/08/2019  6:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1397 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I get them from coin machines at banks and credit unions not all of them will give them out though.
Learn More...
United States
77064 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6727 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2019  7:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickelsearcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations - great start.

Keep it up and enjoy the search.
Take a look at my other hobby ... http://www.finewoodcrafter.com
Too many hobbies .... too much work .... not enough time.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
13063 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2019  7:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good work harvesting that silver!
"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3763 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2019  7:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fistfulladirt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice collection J !
When I listen to LED ZEPPELIN...so do my neighbors...
Roll hunting since '77
Dirt fishing since '72
Bedrock of the Community
United States
18542 Posts
 Posted 09/10/2019  08:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Your lucky if those place allow you to get bags and then return them. Most places wouldn't allow that.
just carl
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3763 Posts
 Posted 09/10/2019  8:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fistfulladirt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Just carl -

Roll hunting rule #1. Never return searched coin from where you bought them.
Roll hunters save the bank money when they buy their bags of coin. Just don't bring any back.
When I listen to LED ZEPPELIN...so do my neighbors...
Roll hunting since '77
Dirt fishing since '72
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 2.31 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05