Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Any One Getting The Innovation 4 Coin Proof Set?

Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5
Valued Member
United States
359 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2019  6:38 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
According to the mint schedule the set is coming out 10/11

https://catalog.usmint.gov/american...grandparents

Anyone planning on getting it?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1329 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2019  7:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Absolutely. I wish they had mint type sets for the uncs.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1098 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2019  7:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadDog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I wish they had mint type sets for the uncs.

Product 19GB, an Unc set, was on the product schedule earlier in the year. It's not there now and when I sent the Mint a question about it, the response didn't sound like it would be offered at all
Valued Member
United States
359 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2019  7:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Still on the fence. It's either this one or the silver proof? Too many choices too little money !
Pillar of the Community
United States
4650 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2019  7:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll probably get a couple of sets.
Valued Member
United States
491 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2019  8:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ballyhoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Absolutely. I'm probably going to pull the trigger on the uncirculated American Legion $5 Dollar as well to go with the proof version in the 3-coin set I have. I love that reverse!
Valued Member
United States
245 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2019  8:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DeputyMax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Since I've decided to keep up with the series, I'll get one to go along with the uncirculated issues.
I'm going to get the reverse proofs also, just wish they'd be issued together as a set instead of individually
I never met a man I didn't like - Will Rogers
I never met a half dollar I didn't like - DeputyMax
Valued Member
United States
402 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2019  8:58 pm  Show Profile   Check Onedollarbillnut's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Onedollarbillnut to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes I'll get 2 of them
Tim Hughes
Valued Member
United States
160 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2019  9:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm going to get a couple.
Then I'll wait to see if they change their minds on the uncirculated set before I buy the rolls.
Valued Member
United States
402 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2019  9:16 pm  Show Profile   Check Onedollarbillnut's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Onedollarbillnut to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm sure you'll be able to buy singles on the bay
Tim Hughes
Valued Member
United States
146 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2019  9:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add freddo30 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Someone will, not me.
Valued Member
United States
481 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2019  9:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Absolutely! Along with the reverse proofs. Won't bother with the unc ones. I too wish they would have just made the RP a set as well.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4224 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2019  10:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kanga to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I gave up on Mint products in the mid-1980's.
Too much money for something not worth much.
But if you like the designs, go for it.
Describe it as if there were no picture.
Picture it as if there were no description.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
17351 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2019  01:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Initial production is not limited from what I could find. If so Ill wait 3 years and buy them for half of issue price.

There are two mint "sleepers" this year. The MS American Legion silver dollar and the MS $5. That $5 might be lower than the Boys Town MS $5.
Pillar of the Community
United States
728 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2019  06:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was going to but really need to see their price point because I really want the reverse proofs more and they will be more expensive I'm sure. I feel like this proof set will be unlimited mintage and be on sale through next year so ill probably wait, get what I really want and if available and funds allow pick this set up later.
Learn More...
United States
77182 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2019  2:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Anyone planning on getting it?
Maybe.

I do like the reverse proof more and am not sure if I want to keep getting both versions. We shall see how I feel next month.
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.11 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05