Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Georgia Innovation Dollar Release Today

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
657 Posts
 Posted 02/11/2020  12:30 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Ballyhoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Just placed an order for the final three reverse proofs with Georgia out as of today.
Valued Member
United States
295 Posts
 Posted 02/11/2020  4:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DeputyMax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll be going to the Long Beach Expo next week and the mint is going to have a booth so I'll see if I can pick one up there and save the shipping charge. Besides, I'll probably get it home quicker than if I have them ship it to me.
I never met a man I didn't like - Will Rogers
I never met a half dollar I didn't like - DeputyMax
Pillar of the Community
United States
2809 Posts
 Posted 02/11/2020  8:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What do you mean by "final three"? I don't think they'll sell out
Pillar of the Community
United States
657 Posts
 Posted 02/12/2020  12:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ballyhoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Georgia, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. I bought the Delaware and the four coin proof set back in December. I only waited on Georgia to save on shipping. As for a sell-out I'd agree. Only time will tell.
Valued Member
United States
341 Posts
 Posted 02/18/2020  10:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mellamobradley46 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got mine in the mail and in my opinion this is the nicest reverse proof coin in the series thus far. The only complaint I have is actually a question about the choice of topic. This garden was set up to grow crops already important to the British crown and failed within 20 years, or so the packaging states. I don't see how this is what Georgia has to offer.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10287 Posts
 Posted 02/18/2020  11:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I only waited on Georgia to save on shipping.

Same...was waiting for a few subscription shipments to vault me into the 2020 Loyalty Program. Will be ordering mine and a few other things here in the coming days.
Valued Member
United States
80 Posts
 Posted 02/19/2020  8:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Erscolo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I ordered mine on the date of issue and it arrived here yesterday. The packaging is improved over the past and the set arrived without a dent or ding. The rest of my orders in 2020 will now ship free.
Edited by Erscolo
02/19/2020 9:00 pm
Valued Member
United States
295 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2020  5:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DeputyMax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So I went to the mint booth at the Long Beach Expo to buy my coin and guess what? Yup, they said they were sold out.
To be fair, they gave me a coupon with a code on it for free shipping and told me to order it from the website, which I did, so now I get to wait another week or 10 days for delivery.
I noticed they were giving out a lot of those coupons for a lot of different items that they were out of. In fact, they were passing them out like candy at Halloween. You'd think that for a major show like this one they'd do a better job of managing their inventory.
I never met a man I didn't like - Will Rogers
I never met a half dollar I didn't like - DeputyMax
Pillar of the Community
United States
696 Posts
 Posted 02/23/2020  9:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
they gave me a coupon with a code on it for free shipping

Since you said they were handing them out like candy do you mind sharing the code?
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.58 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05