Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Buying Silver Eagles Bullion Coins

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 487Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
406 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2020  11:05 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add cuzzx to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
what place would be the best to pick up about ten 2020 silver eagles.i buy ten extra ever year but have lost the address where I get them.
had a site pop up today called Liacoo store that list them for 9.98 each, bet they are real nice,lol.

haven't been on for a while hope this is all good .
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8839 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2020  11:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't know the "best" place but the banners of advertisers at the top of the CCF page appear to be a venue to look for them.
I saw one up there with a bull on it has them available.
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Pillar of the Community
United States
1980 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2020  11:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I get the ASE at my local coin shop, I would check there first.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
623 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2020  11:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mtuma3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
https://www.onlinethreatalerts.com/...online-store
Jun 04, 2020 Liacoo located at liacoo.com is a fake online store. Online shoppers run the risk of receiving counterfeit goods or nothing at all from the same store. Unsatisfied online users who have shopped on the untrustworthy website are asked to contact their bank or financial institution to have their transactions canceled and money refunded.

This is why its half of spot...
Mark
ANA Member
Official Snowbird! Illinois in Summer, Somewhere warm in Winter
My7070
Edited by mtuma3
06/05/2020 11:32 am
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5264 Posts
 Posted 06/05/2020  12:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Check you local coin shop first.

Premiums over "spot" prices are high right now just about everywhere.
Valued Member
United States
406 Posts
 Posted 06/06/2020  10:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cuzzx to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i have not a single coin shop in 100 miles , the lasco shop is what I thought, no address or email makes it a nono.
if its still there.
Edited by cuzzx
06/06/2020 10:41 am
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5264 Posts
 Posted 06/06/2020  11:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If no shop close by then try APMEX or Modern Coin Mart for price and availability. Good luck!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3497 Posts
 Posted 06/06/2020  11:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
  Previous TopicReplies: 7 / Views: 487Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.55 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05