Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

New Here Please Be Nice

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 12 / Views: 589Next Topic  
Valued Member
Trinidad And Tobago
84 Posts
 Posted 08/27/2020  1:06 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add vimsww to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
hi good day everyone new here
I'm from trinidad and tobage
Learn More...
United States
100731 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
17691 Posts
 Posted 08/27/2020  5:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To the Forum.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5073 Posts
 Posted 08/27/2020  8:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1732 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2020  2:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add southsav to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1200 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2020  2:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add okiepb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
aboard. I hope you learn things from everyone here.
Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Choose your words, for they become actions.
Understand your actions, for they become habits.
Study your habits, for they become your character.
Develop your character, for it becomes your destiny.

ANA Member since 2007.
Pillar of the Community
United States
7217 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2020  4:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The slabbed Half dollar No FG farce: Download No-FG half vs. Grading Company Claims report here:
https://tinyurl.com/yalrstjz or higher resolution version: https://tinyurl.com/y7rksxu8

- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1322 Posts
Valued Member
Trinidad And Tobago
84 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2020  6:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add vimsww to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thank you all for welcoming me
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4139 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2020  7:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oriole to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the CCF

I think that we have very few members from T&T.

I visited the islands in 1988 and have very pleasant memories.

Very scenic, and very friendly people! It seemed that everyone I met had a relative in Canada.
Edited by oriole
09/11/2020 7:41 pm
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11026 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2020  1:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
8734 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2020  1:06 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
from England!
Valued Member
Trinidad And Tobago
84 Posts
 Posted 04/19/2021  10:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add vimsww to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
trinidad and tobago a is a nice place
  Previous TopicReplies: 12 / Views: 589Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.31 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05