Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1926 $2.5 Indian You Vs PCGS

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 22 / Views: 514Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
967 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2021  9:14 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Jon Brand to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

View Collection: jbknifeandcoin.com
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
54721 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2021  9:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
One obverse slice across the neck and lower feathers, along with several reverse scratches, hold this to MS-63 at best, if that.
Pillar of the Community
United States
967 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2021  9:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jon Brand to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I forgot to mention those are on the holder!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3987 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2021  9:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Darn, little small boxes (again) but if your coin is anything like that knife collection...I'll go at it blind and say MS-64...
If it's not hockey, it's not a sport
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
537 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2021  10:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eyez to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
erm love those coins lol now I know with those alot of the strike can be seen as an outline around everything so id have to say being a newbie obv is little on the weak side id say ms 60 62 off center strike.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1972 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2021  10:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ty2020b to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll say MS64/64+, but given how bad I am with gold, could be +/- a point.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5821 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2021  10:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
65 front, 63 reverse.... so I'll average it out at 64.

Pretty coin!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
54721 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2021  10:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
OP - The reverse marks in front of the eagle's breast and below IGWT are on the holder?
Pillar of the Community
United States
967 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2021  11:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jon Brand to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To be honest its not in hand yet but a few days. I believe those little marks on the back are there but are not scratches, just something with the luster that will dissapear at some angles. to me the coin looks pretty clean. with a few tiny nicks. Those whitish scratches all over the front of the plastic are quite annoying for me aswell. :)
Pillar of the Community
United States
967 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2021  11:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jon Brand to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hoping in hand the reverse is the same color. They tent to come out like that in those photos and depending exactly how the coin is resting effects it.
Pillar of the Community
United States
9774 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2021  11:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add panzaldi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MS64
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
54721 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2021  11:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll say MS-63+.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2841 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2021  12:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slider23 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
United States
537 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2021  10:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add smat45 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll be the first to say MS65...
Beauty!
I don't know my gold...but Jon does.
Great pick up!
smat
Pillar of the Community
United States
7630 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2021  03:01 am  Show Profile   Check westcoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add westcoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm with greasy fingers @ MS64 and all I ever see is little boxes until I click on them and open them.
"Buy the Book Before You Buy the Coin" - Aaron R. Feldman - "And read it" - Me 2013!
ANA Life Member #3288 in good standing since 1982, EAC Member #6202, NBS Member, 2 variety collector.

See my want page: http://goccf.com/t/140440
Pillar of the Community
United States
967 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2021  12:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jon Brand to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well its another 64 cac.

Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 22 / Views: 514Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.83 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05