Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 5c And 10c Where Are They ?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 281Next Topic  
Valued Member
Australia
133 Posts
 Posted 05/18/2021  12:47 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add squaremealroundplate to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

hi all

I'm still keeping in touch with what's going on with some of the new coin releases as I have done for over 50 years now, so I'm asking forum members if they have come across any 2021 5c and 10c coins yet.

It's very unusual not to find any of the small denomination newly released coins early, from eg. the end of October 2020 onwards for 2021 RAM releases, which has been consistantly the case for years.

cheers
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 05/18/2021  02:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add LuckyMeg0808 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Mr. Round plate.

I was anxious at the start of the new year, constantly on the lookout for 2021 coins. It wasn't mid- February that I can't across a 2021 penny, then a quarter. Come May, I finally got 2021 5c and 10c in my possession from change in circulation. Now they're very common. I'm in Florida. Not sure if location has anything to do with it. Just Keri your eyes open. You'll find some eventually.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
3010 Posts
 Posted 05/18/2021  05:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Hi Mr. Round plate.

I was anxious at the start of the new year, constantly on the lookout for 2021 coins. It wasn't mid- February that I can't across a 2021 penny, then a quarter. Come May, I finally got 2021 5c and 10c in my possession from change in circulation. Now they're very common. I'm in Florida. Not sure if location has anything to do with it. Just Keri your eyes open. You'll find some eventually.

Location might have a lot to do with it. You are in The U.S.A. and Mr. Round Plate is in Australia.

I have not seen any 5c or 10c coin in Perth yet.

Steve :)
View my Coins here, (NOW WITH OVER 16,000 IMAGES).... http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10048
OFEC count = 237
Pillar of the Community
Australia
679 Posts
 Posted 05/18/2021  06:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add David Graham to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

I have not seen any 5c or 10c coin in Perth yet.

Steve, I'm not surprised since they're apparently residing in Florida. I guess they don't like the Aussie winters.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
3346 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2021  06:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add gxseries to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From experience, the new coins only appear very late in the year around October. This is why I was surprised when the 2021 $2 coins appeared around the same time as the 2020 $2 coins close to the start of the year!!!

Of course the pandemic has made it more unpredictable
My partial coin collection http://www.omnicoin.com/collection/gxseries

My numismatics articles and collection: http://www.gxseries.com/numis/numis_index.htm Regularly updated at least once a month.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1022 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2021  10:03 pm  Show Profile   Check ryurazu's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add ryurazu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Im still having trouble finding in circulation JC 2019 5c, probably in storage at the mint with a few bags release to the collecting community in mint bags.
  Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 281Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05