Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Sacagawea Error On Susan B Anthony Any Info Will Be Great

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 39 / Views: 1,978Next Topic
Page: of 3
Bedrock of the Community
United States
41227 Posts
 Posted 07/31/2021  08:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bigthudson,
Send it to ANACS and let us know what they say.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 6.5 +/- Million Cents Since 1971
United States
40 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2021  07:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bigthudson to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So maybe the real deal, fingers crossed how do I submit to ANACS,Any info on how to and maybe price for this coin
Bedrock of the Community
United States
41227 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2021  07:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Go to their web site for info.
John1
Pillar of the Community
United States
2502 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2021  07:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Petespockets55 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Submitting directly to ANACS is probably your best bet. (Google search)

But ANACS is at many coin shows, so if there is any near you you can bring it there. Or a local coin shop may be able to submit it for you.
Words of encouragement are one of the major food groups. We need to consume them regularly to thrive and grow.
United States
40 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2021  08:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bigthudson to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok Thank you all if it is one, it's in pretty rough shape and looks cleaned like someone before me thought they had something but sent it on back into circulation and either cleaned it or rubbed the heck out of it.
United States
40 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2021  3:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bigthudson to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Shipped off to ANACS today fingers crossed, wish me luck and thank you all for the info greatly appreciated...
United States
40 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2021  3:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bigthudson to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I submitted it to ANACS today wish me luck and thanks everyone for the info greatly appreciated, when it returns I will let you all know... thanks agian.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
41227 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2021  5:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fingers crossed...
John1
Pillar of the Community
United States
5709 Posts
 Posted 08/02/2021  08:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chase007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good luck,
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 39 / Views: 1,978Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05