Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Have You Ever Had A Dream About A Good Coin Find?

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 21 / Views: 784Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community

Canada
2059 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2021  5:58 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I was going to ask this the other day and forgot. I've noticed since iv started coin searching every now and then I have a dream where I'm CRH and cone across something crazy like a 2000 p quarter or 1969 large date dime. 90% of the time I wake up and am well aware I just dreamt it. I'm wondering has anyone else had a dream where they found something(not necessarily amazing find) but a good find and then when you wake up your not actually sure if it was a dream or if while tiered the night before you found something?

BTW for about 15 years I never remembered my dreams, I think iv had more coin dreams in the past year that I remember then iv had dreams my entire life lol, weird coincidence?..

If you answer is yes post what you thought you found but just dreamt it.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
16170 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2021  7:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Every now and then I dream about finding a lot of change in pay phone coin returns , coin star , vending machines ,etc. I mean so much that they are over flowing out of my pockets . Other people around are watching me ., and I get kind of embarrassed .

In Memory of Butch L.
and Jim U. rest in peace .
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2059 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2021  7:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@T-BOP, that's how I feel about my apartment right now lol. Never had that kind of dream thought, sounds like a coin nightmare. I'm seeing if other people have had a dream where they wake up kind of excited because they thought they found something, but it was just a dream. But any coin dream/nightmare is welcome here lol, iv had several random coin dreams since iv started this hobby that were just confusing but never one negative (other then the fact that it was just a dream:p)
Pillar of the Community
United States
5901 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2021  9:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A coin find dream? Nope.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
437 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2021  11:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hokiefan_82 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't recall ever having a dream about finding a particular coin, but for years after my original coin collection I'd built over 20 years was stolen in a burglary around 1987, I had regular dreams that it was recovered and returned to me intact. I knew that wasn't ever going to happen, but I guess in the recesses of my mind there was always that hope!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2059 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2021  06:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@hokiefan_82,that's a sad one, 20 years of memories and work gone. Sorry to hear that.
Valued Member
120 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2021  07:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dant5150 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have a recurring dream where I am walking on a downtown sidewalk and there are cars parked alongside of it. I look off the curb and in between the cars to find, usually, handfuls of coin laying in the road muck. I am quick to scoop up the treasure but sometimes someone comes out of their parked vehicle to try and claim what I found as theirs.

In real life, I now walk closer to the curb. Everything round or shiny catches my eye.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2059 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2021  07:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Iv had a few dreams where iv come across a 180 rotated coin, or a double die so severe it looks like two complete separate images on a coin, if only I could find something in real life lol
Bedrock of the Community
United States
20474 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2021  07:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I never remember any dreams.
just carl
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2059 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2021  09:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@just Carl, I rarely remember my dreams, more so since my son has been born(I think I dream more when I nap) but the last dreams iv remembered almost all are coin related lol
Pillar of the Community
United States
3810 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2021  09:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
When I was a kid, I had a recurring dream similar to dant5150. I'd be walking down the street and I'd see a quarter or half dollar in the road and when I bent down to pick it up, I see more. I'd continue picking up coins - quarters, halves, even silver dollars until I couldn't carry any more. Then I'd wake up
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2059 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2021  09:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@kenKat, iv actually had this happen more then once in real life, walking down a path or trail and see a coin, go to pick it up and realize there is a bunch of change. I just assume someone say down on there butt with knees up and all there pocket change fell out.
Learn More...
United States
106417 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2021  11:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have coin dreams all the time and the variety is pretty amazing. Two general themes are finding a long lost hoard I tucked away for later review or discovering a new shop right around the corner with some great deals, usually for a key date I need. It may be no surprise to many, but I have also dreamed about posting on CCF.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2059 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2021  11:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@jbuck, with the amount of posts you have I'm definitely not surprised you have dreamt about making posts lol.
Learn More...
United States
106417 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1079 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2021  2:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add atticguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ever since I had my head injury back in 2014, I sleep about 12-14 hours a day. I have many dreams, and also several 'repeat' dreams, and lots of times I am unhappy to wake up because my 'dream life' is much better than my real life.

Yes, I have lots of COIN dreams. One type is finding numerous coins in the 'change' slots of candy/phone/pop/pinball machines.
The other 'regular' coin dream has me finding dropped coins by the sidewalk. Like others have said, I find one in the dirt and when I pick it up I see more. A couple times the more I dug down the more I found (and older coins too), and I remember leaving to get a shovel from home but I wake up before I get back with the shovel.

I think I need to get one of those "What Do Dreams Mean" books to see what finding coins means to my real life.
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 21 / Views: 784Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.41 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: