Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Hello, I'm Jerry, Recently Received Some Coins. Help Please

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 312Next Topic  

Ireland
3 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2022  3:17 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Jerry010 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I receive some old coins. Someone can help me determine the value pls

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
13281 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2022  3:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JimmyD to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the CCF

I wouldn't exactly call them old.
The only one that I see that would have any value much above face
would be the US 1964 quarter. It is 90% silver so it would be worth the bullion value.
Ireland
3 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2022  3:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jerry010 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Also, the Irish scilling is silver, I also find that the quarter dollar can value a few thousand, but I don't know how to determine the valor.Someone can give some tips pls
United States
29 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2022  3:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Skeletonwizard8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1. The 1966 Irish coin is 0.833% silver and is worth around 20-30$ in that condition. We'll say 25$.

2. The 64' quarter is silver, but is very common and is not worth thousands of dollars unless it is perfect. This one is avg condition and is worth melt silver value and a tiny premium. Maybe $4.50

3. 100 Years of ANZAC is worth around 0.72 cents as the transfer rate. May have a higher premium, i'll say the value is around 2$

4. The 12 sided coin is a circulating commemrative from Australia. Worth maybe a dollar to the right person. Transfer rate is 0.36 usd.

5. Very common Australian 20 cents coin. Maybe worth 25 cents tops.

So in total, you probably have around 35 dollars worth of coins there.
Ireland
3 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2022  4:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jerry010 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thank you
Pillar of the Community
United States
6796 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2022  4:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The '64 US quarter I see in the photos appears to be a common, lightly circulated example--perhaps worth $2-5.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
9820 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2022  4:03 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
the US 1964 quarter. It is 90% silver so it would be worth the bullion value.

Looking at recent sold items on eBay, Irish 1966 10 shilling coins seem to be selling for between 15 and 20 euros. They are 83.3% silver.

The three Australian coins are still current and have a total face value of about 1.08.
Edited by NumisRob
01/12/2022 4:05 pm
Ireland
3 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2022  4:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jerry010 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
tx guys
Learn More...
United States
108551 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
7677 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2022  9:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
Bedrock of the Community
United States
20565 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2022  08:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

So where did you get those?
just carl
  Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 312Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.33 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: