Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

I Just Found A 1998 Wide AM In Nice Condition!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 14 / Views: 488Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

United States
511 Posts
 Posted 01/29/2022  09:00 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Rabbithole1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
This is the first Wide AM Ive found.Hopefully it will grade well.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7427 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
8045 Posts
 Posted 01/29/2022  11:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Always a good thing.
Pillar of the Community
United States
8370 Posts
 Posted 01/29/2022  11:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks good! Nice find!
ša va bien aller

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
67685 Posts
 Posted 01/29/2022  11:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good eye on this!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4419 Posts
 Posted 01/29/2022  12:54 pm  Show Profile   Check tropicalbats's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add tropicalbats to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is a very nice example! Not so many of these being found anymore on decent coins.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
57390 Posts
 Posted 01/29/2022  1:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is one of the more common ones. There is a split plating issue on the AMERICA area.
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
Pillar of the Community
United States
1078 Posts
 Posted 01/29/2022  3:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter4 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice one!
Elliot Mitchell
Experienced coin roll hunter with 5+ years in the hobby
My Registry Type Set: https://www.NGCcoin.com/registry/co...sets/334324/
My IS Type Set: http://goccf.com/t/411655
My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/408555
My Ebay Store: https://www.ebay.com/usr/coinhunter...047675.l2559
ANA # 3204217, CONECA # Y-6505
Valued Member
United States
377 Posts
 Posted 01/29/2022  6:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oddguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nice find
United States
12 Posts
 Posted 01/29/2022  7:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 601digs to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sweet Find Rabbit. Still looking for my first.

WTG!
Valued Member
United States
99 Posts
 Posted 02/01/2022  06:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wheatman77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't think its worth getting graded as the grading would cost 5 times more than what its worth
Pillar of the Community
United States
1667 Posts
 Posted 02/01/2022  10:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
grade it if you want for yourself, but the coin regularly sells for $2-$10 without grading fees involved.

Up to you it's your coin and your collection, just saying if you grade it to sell it, you'll lose money on it. you'd need to get MS65 Red on it, and that's going to be red brown for starters.

it's a good find, don't get me wrong, just don't give the grading companies all the value the coin has and then some, it's a very easy variety to identify for anyoen looking at it, it really doesn't need slabbing to prove what it is.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
67685 Posts
 Posted 02/01/2022  11:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Definitely not worth grading.
Valued Member
United States
288 Posts
 Posted 02/01/2022  3:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add EDM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice.
Learn More...
United States
112242 Posts
  Previous TopicReplies: 14 / Views: 488Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: