Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Modern Commemorative Collection In Caps Binders

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 388Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
118 Posts
 Posted 06/28/2022  12:31 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Boba Debt to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I collect Modern Commemoratives and I have a Type Set of circulated coins

The Type set has been migrated to an Intercept Shield Binder

I used to keep my Commemoratives in Dansco Binders but I recently migrated them to the CAPS System

I have been collecting a LONG time and IMO the CAPS storage system is the best innovation to come along in decades

So far I have four 25mm binders with 6 pages each, all of the backer cards are blank but I may eventually get the customs cards printed for each binder

Here is my layout

BINDER 1
1 T page for The Reverse Proof Sets, Pennies, Nickels and Dimes
5 A pages for the Silver Proof Quarters - 2 foe the Statehood Set + Odd Balls / 2 For the ATB ATB set and the 2018 RP set / 1 for The American Women Set

BINDER 2
1 T page for Halfs and SBA Dollars
5 H pages for Dollars

BINDER 3
6 T pages - 1 for Sacagawea NA Coins / 2 for the Presidential set / 3 for the American Innovation Set
This binder is in flux as I don't know how many more Native American coins are scheduled

BINDER 4
In flux, used for odd coins, errors, etc. and my foreign commemoratives

Valued Member
United States
172 Posts
 Posted 06/28/2022  01:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SpeedDemonND to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice albums. I have one CAPS album for my Franklin halves. I have some other coins in air-tites, but haven't gotten around to putting them in albums yet. They are very nice, I just wish they weren't so big and bulky.
Learn More...
United States
114976 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
11579 Posts
 Posted 06/28/2022  11:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome!

Reminds me I need to order some pages for my CAPS ASE album and get the last 3-4 years' worth in there.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10467 Posts
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 388Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.31 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: