| Author |
Replies: 13 / Views: 297 |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3575 Posts |
Thanks in advance. 
|
|
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
79441 Posts |
I'll guess MS-65.
Errers and Varietys.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
19612 Posts |
Given the image posted, I'm thinking strong MS64.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Canada
9887 Posts |
I'm in at MS65 with a shot at 66
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
2455 Posts |
I would guess MS64 BN with MS65 BN is certainly possible. From your photo, it looks like it has some finning?
|
|
Valued Member
United States
256 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
7349 Posts |
I like it at least ms-65 if not 66, color wise seems to have a bit of toning so that would go RB. Do I see a few carbon spots developing? (2 obverse/3 reverse)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
794 Posts |
The good news, I would guess MS66 RD. Now the bad news, I know little about grading Lincoln cents.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
7732 Posts |
I'll take a stab at it by giving it a 65/66 R&B. Very pretty coin!
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
18932 Posts |
Quote: Do I see a few carbon spots developing? (2 obverse/3 reverse) i see them also excellent strike and color. the negatives...its a TV photo so you cant trust that this is what it looks like in hand i'll stay with MS66RB since its TV photos
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
2399 Posts |
I sent my 18 in thinking he'd get a 64...he got a 63. I think yours looks a grade better...so I'll say 64. I'm a little concerned with the wispy open field ticks on the obverse...but I think the overall strike and condition allowed them to overlook those. MS-64 BN Beautiful toning. smat
|
|
Moderator
 United States
196273 Posts |
MS-65 RB.  Quote: the negatives...its a TV photo so you cant trust that this is what it looks like in hand Topic title says raw. I am pretty sure SRS does his own photos.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
20052 Posts |
A few things going on in the fields and some carbon spots.
MS-64
Lincoln Cent Lover!VERDI-CARE™ INVENTOR https://verdi.care/
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
637 Posts |
Looks very nice but the scratches and spots hold it to an MS65RB
|
| |
Replies: 13 / Views: 297 |
|