| Author |
Replies: 15 / Views: 1,481 |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3479 Posts |
|
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
5904 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11968 Posts |
Should make xf40 under today's grading standards.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
8715 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
7732 Posts |
I'm at XF-40 on this very tough coin!
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
94367 Posts |
I have to give the obverse more weight, so I'll say VF-35. Tough coin indeed!
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
Man you guys are tough I say xf45
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5720 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
4707 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1789 Posts |
I'm at VF35, however it probably graded XF40
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10982 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
37206 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3234 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1448 Posts |
45 pushing 50 if the hair was less bald
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
18932 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
2125 Posts |
VF-35. Very scarce indeed!
|
| |
Replies: 15 / Views: 1,481 |
|