| Author |
Replies: 13 / Views: 1,267 |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
2130 Posts |
|
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
505 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
8946 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11969 Posts |
 with xf45
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
7350 Posts |
I think they put AU-50 on the slab
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
8534 Posts |
I'm with the Grape also.
Oregon coin geek.....*** GO BEAVS ! ! ! ***
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
94367 Posts |
I lean toward EF-45, but only by a hair.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
8946 Posts |
This is a coin I wish we had a midgrade on. It's better then all the EF45s I've seen but not enough for AU
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3402 Posts |
|
|
Rest in Peace
United States
17900 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
18932 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
9811 Posts |
AU won't surprise me, it's got a sharp strike, but some wear on the reverse shows.
AU50
"Buy the Book Before You Buy the Coin" - Aaron R. Feldman - "And read it" - Me 2013! ANA Life Member #3288 in good standing since 1981, ANS, Early American Coppers Member (EAC), Colonial Coin Collectors Club member (C4), Conder Token Collector Club member (CTCC), Civil War Token Society (CWTS) member, Liberty Seated Collectors Club (LSCC) & Numismatic Bibliomania Society member (NBS), USMex, Member in good standing, 2¢ variety collector. See my want page: http://goccf.com/t/140440
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
37206 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
2130 Posts |
ANACS graded this one AU53.
|
| |
Replies: 13 / Views: 1,267 |
|