Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

All Members, Post Your Most Recent US Coin Purchases!

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 468
Valued Member
United States
70 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2012  11:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ridge_Runner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Agreed! Nice 1905. And nice Morgan coinstar.

Here's a few LWC upgrades I picked up. Reworking what I have in my Dansco. Doing the same with my LMC set and having a lot of fun with it. UNC pages will look so good!

Pillar of the Community
United States
1503 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2012  12:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinstar to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
that Dansco Lincoln book gets heavy!
Valued Member
United States
69 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2012  01:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Amputating to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Picked up my ms62 Gold Indian, fourth 2.5$ that I've bought, and I'm going eventually for a whole slabbed ms set of them, this would be slab 1/15 :P

Pillar of the Community
United States
7550 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2012  4:25 pm  Show Profile   Check 52Raymo's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 52Raymo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was so hyped when I got this coin, I've been after it forever it seems. It's a 69/9 and now all I have left is the 1877....

Oregon coin geek.....*** GO BEAVS ! ! ! ***
Pillar of the Community
United States
4126 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2012  9:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CaptainFwiffo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I didn't really need another 1923, but this one was just so nice. It's got nice color and a superior strike, and I think it's under-graded. Check out the hair and wing detail, and those bands are so rounded I could just about spoon with them.

I don't know why nobody was bidding on it - I got it for a bargain price, even considering that it's a common date.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1503 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2012  9:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinstar to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
got this one today got a good orange tone on it
Edited by Coinstar
03/09/2012 9:21 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1611 Posts
 Posted 03/10/2012  11:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mysilveryears to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Some nice raw Morgan O's and an S:

1882-S:

1899-O:

1884-O:

1883-O

Sorry for the crappy group shots.
These are all common dates, but the condition is spectacular. Also check out that reverse die crack on the '99.
They are all free of major cheek blemishes, and much better looking than the photos indicate.
Pillar of the Community
United States
557 Posts
 Posted 03/10/2012  11:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tatt2ed13 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey JB , and Gang , Heres My newest a 1882 O/S , *yes I'm addicted to these things* This one I havent yet attributed any VAM Number to .. But going to work on it soon .. should be fun :)

Edited by tatt2ed13
03/10/2012 11:33 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
4126 Posts
 Posted 03/10/2012  6:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CaptainFwiffo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This upgrade for my album just arrived today:

Pillar of the Community
United States
6092 Posts
 Posted 03/10/2012  8:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

That's a gorgeous Merc CaptainFwiffo! Congrats
- When I value " being right" more than what IS right, I am then right...a fool.
- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
- Real men play Fizzbin.
Learn More...
United States
14160 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2012  2:16 pm  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Picked this up a few hours ago at a local coin show.

1853 $1 Gold Liberty Head

<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2073 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2012  2:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add t360 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice $1 gold, Fuzzy317!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1730 Posts
 Posted 03/12/2012  11:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coincollect1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My american silver eagle with hologram is up for sale in the bullion section.
Valued Member
United States
70 Posts
 Posted 03/12/2012  6:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ridge_Runner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice mercs CaptainFwiffo!

I just got the new Unc Commem in the mail a little while ago. It looks much better in hand than it does in these high quality iPhone pics I posted.

Pillar of the Community
United States
3707 Posts
 Posted 03/12/2012  10:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joe2007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1825/4 Capped Bust Quarter - its the most common variety for this year I believe. NGC F-12

Page: of 468 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.19 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05