Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Picked Up A 2008 Eagle W/Reverse Of 07

First page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 25 / Views: 3,793Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
2305 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2013  01:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add solotime to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Conder101, some people don't own every coin you know, lol.
I haven't been buying ASE's anymore. It's because people consider them coins
and not silver.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16630 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2013  05:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Conder101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Neither do I, the only ASE's I have are a couple I won in raffle drawings and a few that happened to be in slabs I bought for my reference collection.
Gary Schmidt
Pillar of the Community
United States
4685 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2013  07:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheForce to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for clearing up the differences. I never knew there were different reverses!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2923 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2013  4:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I believe the Mint stated that by the time they found the 2008 ASE'S with the reverse of the 2007 "error" they minted about 42,000 of them, that got away!! ;)
Valued Member
United States
180 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2013  10:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add estedman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I paid 750 for mine.
Pillar of the Community
United States
8091 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2013  1:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinCollector2012 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
WOW

A nice coin for a nice price. I did not even know there was a rev. difference
Sets in progress... Washington quarters, 7070 Type Set, WLH Short Set
View my collection here! http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10518
ANA: 3183215
Pillar of the Community
United States
1510 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2016  10:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I thought that I'd bring this one back to the top. I was fortunate enough to run across a 2008 rev '07 ASE at a coin show last weekend. It's in the original packaging and is flawless as far as I can tell. The dealer said he wanted $460 (which was bid on the grey sheet), so I jumped on it.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4844 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2016  2:07 pm  Show Profile   Check Foxwoods Man's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice pick up A raw one sold for $590 a few weeks ago...

This one is up for grabs....someone had the bright idea to bake one and ruin it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-W-Reve...AOSwaA5WjBQZ
Pillar of the Community
United States
1199 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2016  12:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ratio411 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What is the outlook for raw 07/08 coins?
Is it going to hover around $500 forever, or are any of you thinking it will trend up in our lifetimes?
Pillar of the Community
United States
2760 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2016  3:10 pm  Show Profile   Check SA4H's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I need this coin to complete my 'Non-PF ASE Collection'...... it's gonna be a while before I can purchase this coin.
'Pytellc': I am still waiting for my $50 world coins from you, Mr. Carson Pytell!

*+*Bruce*+*
My coins available for trade. - My coins for sale - Coins I want/need.
"Living to Learn, Not Learning to Live!"
Yet, I'm learning to live more than living to learn!
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 25 / Views: 3,793Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.57 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05