Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

My First ASE...

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 47 / Views: 5,427Next Topic
Page: of 4
Valued Member
United States
165 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2015  6:27 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add zeta374 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Just got my first one today! Been really wanting to get one. I shouldn't have got one because now I want another one haha

Pillar of the Community
United States
928 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2015  6:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OspreyCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice! I'm looking to buy my first too!
Valued Member
United States
165 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2015  7:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add zeta374 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Do it! It's so worth it lol. Prob going to buy another one soon haha.
Pillar of the Community
United States
928 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2015  7:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OspreyCoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Rest in Peace
United States
7075 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2015  7:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Buddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's a beauty. Enjoy!
Valued Member
United States
353 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2015  7:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mellamobradley46 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What's the blue stuff on the obverse side? It's a great coin.
Valued Member
United States
113 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2015  8:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ACWhammy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats! They are such beautiful coins! I bought my first in February of this year. I now have 40+ of them haha
Pillar of the Community
1153 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2015  8:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CSOTUS to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I cycle between these, maple leafs and libertads. Get one every other month or so
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5828 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2015  8:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ChildOfTheWheat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cool

Still have yet to buy my first one...
Pillar of the Community
United States
6294 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2015  9:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

And now the addiction starts...
- When I value " being right" more than what IS right, I am then right...a fool.
- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
- Prosp long and liver.
Valued Member
United States
165 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2015  9:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add zeta374 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
What's the blue stuff on the obverse side? It's a great coin.

Ok I checked it. It's not on the coin it is on the case, pretty sure its a tip of a marker.

Quote:
Congrats! They are such beautiful coins! I bought my first in February of this year. I now have 40+ of them haha

Hopefully I can get that many haha, and also maybe some AGE as well haha

Quote:
And now the addiction starts...

I know..... I just bought my second one for a good price like an hour ago.
Pillar of the Community
United States
7387 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2015  10:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cascade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You got the fever
Valued Member
United States
64 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2015  10:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 01GTB to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You're in trouble now! My weak spot is the burnished ASE.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10494 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2015  12:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice... soon you'll have more than you know what to do with...

...and there are far worse problems to have.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1132 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2015  12:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CopperCastle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1 year down...29 to go!
Edited by CopperCastle
09/24/2015 12:43 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
4844 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2015  07:09 am  Show Profile   Check Foxwoods Man's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will age myself here but I started WAAAY back in 1989 when I could walk into the main bank branch in Providence and buy myself a roll of ASE's over the counter. I did so every year after that (continued after they removed them from the banks)

My ASE addition morphed to the W's and then to the other sets. Fine coins they all are....

Just for fun here's a receipt I found wrapped around an earlier roll...when they were cheap

Page: of 4 Previous TopicReplies: 47 / Views: 5,427Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.78 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05