Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Secret Santa 2016 Is Here

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 604 / Views: 46,436Next Topic
Page: of 41
Pillar of the Community
United States
1512 Posts
 Posted 01/31/2017  6:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add matttheriley to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Santa,

Although I have not received a gift from my intended giver, please take my name off the list. A very generous member has reached out and informed me they have sent me a gift. I will not say who. Gotta love this community!

Cheers,

Matt
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10838 Posts
 Posted 01/31/2017  6:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's terrific!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1795 Posts
 Posted 01/31/2017  7:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadToTheBone to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It never ceases to amaze me, why would someone sign up for Secret Santa and not send a gift. Maybe its something that I don't know but not likely. It is what is; some People are Strange!
Learn More...
United States
14206 Posts
 Posted 01/31/2017  9:39 pm  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Latest update 1/2/17 6:11 pm EST

Those who have NOT RECEIVED a Gift

matttheriley
molydeii

Finally down to single digits 2 left

I know that the others are on the way.
Be patient
Santa had to give absolution for the others to arrive in February

Keep watching this thread for 100% this year.

If I missed you please let me know
Thank you
SANTA
rggoodie
aka Richard
"catch em doing something right"
Pillar of the Community
United States
534 Posts
 Posted 02/01/2017  6:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SjlundCoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I finally received my gift! Inside was a $1 Andrew Jackson FDI coin graded by NGC, A couple dollar coins, a set of 2009 cents, and some other supplies. Thank you to my SS and thanks for hosting Rggoodie!

2 left..

Edited by SjlundCoin
02/01/2017 6:10 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1795 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2017  09:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadToTheBone to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Let's hope we can get 100% participation and reach that milestone!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1512 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2017  3:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add matttheriley to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I feel DOUBLE blessed! I received a gift from the amazing fellow member who shall not be named that reached out to me a while back about sending a gift (Second Secret Santa?) plus I received a gift from the big Santa at CCF himself!

I feel very humbled and supper blessed to be part of this family!

Thanks Second Secret Santa and RGGOODIE! I will be paying this generosity forward in 2017!

Pillar of the Community
United States
1895 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2017  4:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mister Kairu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome people! I don't know situations so can't say about your original SS, but those that sent gifts to you (Matt) anyways were very thoughtful! Nice proof set!
Valued Member
United States
343 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2017  4:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SpaceMaNy0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice! Love those shiny 09 Lincolns. 1 more!
Valued Member
Learn More...
Canada
449 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2017  5:23 pm  Show Profile   Check unruhjonny's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add unruhjonny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
/\ /\ me too!

Is anyone finding these still in circulation? - I ask because I don't have them all, and as the years pass, I am less and less hopefull I might find them.
Still lamenting the passing of our penny;
Hopefully I'll be passing the bug onto the next generation.
Wanted list HERE
Learn More...
United States
14206 Posts
 Posted 02/03/2017  10:10 am  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Latest update 3 Feb 2017 10:07 am EST

Finally down a single digit 1 left

Everyone on he list has received a gift with the exception of our member from Turkey.
Santa is blaming this on postal services foreign and domestic as two people have sent him items and another two are on the way

Santa is sorry the postal service is not cooperating with us on this last one

But we will continue to try

Thus as far as Santa is concerned
We now have 100%

Santa is now going to settle down for a long winters nap

Hope you have all enjoyed this annual exchange.

rggoodie
&
Santa

rggoodie
aka Richard
"catch em doing something right"
Valued Member
United States
343 Posts
 Posted 02/03/2017  12:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SpaceMaNy0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is terrific! To the entire enormous CCF family, thank you all.

Thank you Santa!
Learn More...
United States
14463 Posts
 Posted 02/03/2017  11:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah !!
100% for the first time I believe.
Learn More...
United States
18628 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2017  12:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Special thanks to @rggoodie!
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

Pillar of the Community
United States
6968 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2017  12:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You are one of the best credits to the CCF family rggoodie! Thank you.
The slabbed Half dollar No G farce: Download No-FG half vs. Grading Company Claims report here:
https://tinyurl.com/yalrstjz or higher resolution version: https://tinyurl.com/y7rksxu8

- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
Page: of 41 Previous TopicReplies: 604 / Views: 46,436Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.28 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05