Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Coin Storage Solutions Photo Heavy

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
1271 Posts
 Posted 12/30/2019  8:23 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add jgfindring to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I may have a few Dansco albums. And a few Eagle brand albums for proof and mint sets.
I figure I'm still way behind Just Carl in number of albums though.
I've posted some of these cabinets / wall mounts before, but I recently moved and they now are all together in one room.
Safe deposit box for storage? Uh, don't think it will work for me.

Currently working on:
Australia type set
Canada type set
Three from each country (up to 416!)
UK 20th and 21st century
IHC's! NGC certified MS-62 or better, Capital Plastics Fine or better, Dansco Fine or better, Dansco any x3, and Coin Board for wall display, any grade. (I may be a tad obsessed)
Pillar of the Community
United States
1271 Posts
 Posted 12/30/2019  8:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jgfindring to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And I apologize for having all the pictures 90 degrees off. Don't know how to fix it.
Currently working on:
Australia type set
Canada type set
UK 20th and 21st century
IHC's! NGC certified MS-62 or better, Capital Plastics Fine or better, Dansco Fine or better, Dansco any x3, and Coin Board for wall display, any grade. (I may be a tad obsessed)
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3155 Posts
 Posted 12/30/2019  8:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oriole to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@jdfindring, you are a true collector!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
12517 Posts
 Posted 12/30/2019  8:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10248 Posts
 Posted 12/30/2019  9:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Gorgeous displays; are these your creations?

My neck hurts now.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1271 Posts
 Posted 12/30/2019  9:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jgfindring to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, my other main hobby is woodworking and I like to see / display my coins.
Currently working on:
Australia type set
Canada type set
UK 20th and 21st century
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1671 Posts
 Posted 12/30/2019  10:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jfransch to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Absolutely beautiful, both the coins and the woodworking.
"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Pillar of the Community
United States
2646 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2019  12:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Seeing this, means I need to get organized for the new year...Nice room, plastic switch cover looks out of place...
Valued Member
United States
342 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2019  06:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lionel90 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice collection
Bedrock of the Community
United States
19070 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2019  08:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fantastic displays. I have several safe deposit boxes full of Albums. I like to play safe. I have fake walls with lots of things like yours hidden there. Yours is really something but hopefully you are not in a high crime area. All that on display is a thing that criminals really like. The wood work alone is something that should be on a TV show for wood working. Reallllllllly nice looking. Just be careful of who knows it's all there.
just carl
Pillar of the Community
United States
1749 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2019  09:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Zurie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow—fantastic job! Must be a delightful place for you to sit and work.
United States
36 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2019  1:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Safaga to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Impressive display! And the woodwork is awesome.
Learn More...
United States
82429 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2019  2:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looking good!

Quote:
And I apologize for having all the pictures 90 degrees off. Don't know how to fix it.
Open and re-save them in something like Paint.NET (which should store the rotation properly), use the Free Image Optimizer to crop them to be square, or take the photos in landscape mode (horizontal) instead of portrait (vertical).
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10248 Posts
 Posted 01/03/2020  10:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Yes, my other main hobby is woodworking and I like to see / display my coins.

I would LOVE to see your woodshop!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.9 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05