Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

The 2016 Centennial Series Gold Mercury Dime, Standing Liberty Quarter & Walking Liberty Half Dollar

First page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 22 / Views: 982Next Topic
Page: of 2
Bedrock of the Community
Australia
17159 Posts
 Posted 06/28/2020  11:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I normally shy away from modern mint concoctions, but sometimes you have to make an exception that is impossible to resist.
These coins are fabulous!

I have always wanted a gold Walking Liberty half, from the time I first heard about them.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1627 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2020  10:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bump111 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Has anyone run across any counterfeits of these coins?
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10558 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2020  12:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If I were a counterfeiter, to me it would make more sense to counterfeit AGEs than relatively obscure issues like these.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1888 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2020  2:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ratman4762 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was able to pick up the Standing Liberty quarter from mint. Thanks to a new credit card promotional deal (0% interest & $150.00 rebate) I'm now in the green when compared to spot. Will be looking for a deal on a dime next Ebay Bucks promo.
Valued Member
United States
223 Posts
 Posted 07/07/2020  6:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add freddo30 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just can't warm up to these and I'm not sorry I ignored them. I still regret buying that stupid gold JFK half from 2014. Is this really the best they can do? Horrible grouchy look on the quarter.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10558 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2020  01:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Talk about grouchy...
Learn More...
United States
88634 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2020  10:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I still regret buying that stupid gold JFK half from 2014.
I still regret not buying the gold JFK...

I still have no gold in my collection. The 2104 JFK and the 2103 MacArthur (5-Star Generals set) were the only two that ever appealed to me.

These 2016 issues would have been better for me if they were in silver.
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 22 / Views: 982Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.41 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05