Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Completed My Dansco 7070 Type Album

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 41 / Views: 1,611Next Topic
Page: of 3
Valued Member
United States
409 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2020  3:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wideglide to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great set, and quite an accomplishment!
"Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage?" R.W. 1975

Mark from the metropolis of Portage, PA
A.N.A. #3206350
Edited by Wideglide
06/13/2020 3:14 pm
Valued Member
United States
152 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2020  4:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add captaincoffee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's a great set. I never started one because I knew I'd never drop the $$ it would take to finish. Maybe something to do work on in retirement.
Pillar of the Community
United States
662 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2020  7:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
that is a sweet 7070. color me jealous! excellent work & excellent result.

my own 7070 is my next serious project once I get my Lincoln Wheat cent folder filled (8 coins to go).
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
632 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2020  8:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mtuma3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you everyone...

Quote:
my own 7070 is my next serious project once I get my Lincoln Wheat cent folder filled (8 coins to go).

That is one I need to finish to... Need the 1909-S VDB, the 1914-D and the 1922 No D ... Big surprise...LOL
Now that I finished the 7070, these might be my goal in the next 6 months...
Mark
ANA Member
Official Snowbird! Illinois in Summer, Somewhere warm in Winter
My7070
Pillar of the Community
United States
3460 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2020  10:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add acloco to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
WOW!

Superb type set.

Thank you for sharing!!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3502 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2020  11:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fan-tastic!

Reminds me in many ways of my own 7070. Kind of like looking at the brother of my own set. There's some really great coins in your set; the dollars, for example. Wow.

Know what you mean about the wallet. That pain fades over time.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
632 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2020  11:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mtuma3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everyone...

KenKat... They are very similar! - we even have same years in some, like the 37 Buffalo... You used older half-dollar commens then I did... I've looked at yours several times, along with JBucks... Very nice!
Mark
ANA Member
Official Snowbird! Illinois in Summer, Somewhere warm in Winter
My7070
Pillar of the Community
United States
4207 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2020  4:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Debrajc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very Nice! Super Congrats.
My favorite Dansco album.
And mine is nowhere near finished.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1157 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2020  4:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollegeBarbers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations, mtuma! That's a major accomplishment and a beautiful set! Thanks for sharing!
Pillar of the Community
United States
7729 Posts
 Posted 07/02/2020  12:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oih82w8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nicely put together set!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1501 Posts
 Posted 07/02/2020  8:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fortcollins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats! A finished set is a pleasure to see. It's always a challenge trying to complete any collection. Well done!
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 41 / Views: 1,611Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.02 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05