Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

For Grading If You Can Please (2006 D Nickel)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 242Next Topic  
United States
47 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2021  3:58 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Chad Brechler to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

*** Edited by Staff to Add Year / Mintmark / Denomination to Title. Titles are Important! ***
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1289 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2021  4:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rothery to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There's just so many hits and scratches on it and the rims look pretty dinged up I'll go with AU53. What's with the last picture? - Die Deterioration Doubling (DDD)
United States
47 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2021  5:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chad Brechler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ty much . I'm lost on the last pick too?
Pillar of the Community
United States
2916 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2021  5:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Full photos with less glare would help. Perhaps take new images using diffused lighting. Nice toning.
United States
47 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2021  5:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chad Brechler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ok ill be back
Valued Member
United States
348 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2021  6:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
What's with the last picture? - Die Deterioration Doubling (DDD)

On that last pic, I think that it is the angle of view. from the top of the lettering - the side wall - then where the lettering transitions to the field. (I'm thinking in 3D here)

Notice that as you look that it from the bottom of the pic up towards the top (further away from camera) the side wall of the demonitation gets more pronounced than compared from the legend
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin
Edited by Dearborn
01/17/2021 6:07 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
724 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2021  6:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add suipakpaikungfu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like MD to me.
Pillar of the Community
United States
6963 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2021  7:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MD - no added value. Circulated condition with all the small hits and marks.
The slabbed Half dollar No G farce: Download No-FG half vs. Grading Company Claims report here:
https://tinyurl.com/yalrstjz or higher resolution version: https://tinyurl.com/y7rksxu8

- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
54640 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2021  8:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Scrap these images and start over. They need to be severely cropped and rotated in some cases. Not an improvement over your original pics in any way.
United States
47 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2021  04:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chad Brechler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I cant get a good pic I give up

Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 242Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.48 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05