Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

New Hampshire Quarter

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 12 / Views: 315Next Topic  

United States
49 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2021  03:58 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add NTesla to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Ummm...

Lines between letters. Really odd, can only see from different angles but definitely there.

Edited by NTesla
01/20/2021 9:55 pm
Bedrock of the Community
United States
37690 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2021  04:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
With these pics: I see a rim fin. When posting photos: one full coin pic obverse, one full coin pic reverse and one or two close ups when needed. Also, please be specific with your questions, thanks.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
United States
1156 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2021  09:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add That Coin Dude to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A proper description of the area in question would help too.
Keep track of your collection: https://en.ucoin.net/?ref=Ux0E0if

My collection: https://en.ucoin.net/uid112788
A friendly coin dude that is here for you!
A coin collector from the Midwest USA.
I specialize in minting varieties and coin identification.
I am online 3+ times every day for 6-12 hours.
My best US coin find: http://goccf.com/t/387871
Pillar of the Community
United States
6964 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2021  11:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes. It is...well...part of a picture of one
The slabbed Half dollar No G farce: Download No-FG half vs. Grading Company Claims report here:
https://tinyurl.com/yalrstjz or higher resolution version: https://tinyurl.com/y7rksxu8

- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
United States
49 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2021  8:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NTesla to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry was suffering terrible lag when posting. I meant to state look at the lines connecting the word "new". Not shown but "W" has same type of marking to the bottom right. I always have trouble cropping pics to fit on here. Thanks for replies will try to add more. Thanks.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
37690 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2021  04:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Die gouge,over polished die issue?
John1
United States
49 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2021  01:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NTesla to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It doesn't quite look like a gouge.Almost looks like cursive connecting letters.
United States
49 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2021  01:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NTesla to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have quite a few coins to share from 1818-Now. Along with paper money. I don't have time to crop pics to 300. Why I can barely post or show what I'm talking about. Seems you all have lots of knowledge but the cropping crap needs to go.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
37690 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2021  04:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Have you tried the free image optimizer? As to cropping, when you are taking the pic just focus as much as you can on the coin and not the background.
John1
United States
49 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2021  3:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NTesla to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks John. Yeah, where I seem to ave most issues. Probably cos doing it on a tablet. I'll try to crop in my pics then try to upload.
United States
49 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2021  05:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NTesla to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi again, hope these are better..

Bedrock of the Community
United States
37690 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2021  06:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry, not better. You need to improve your photos a lot. Post in the photo section as to what your set up is, camera-lighting-etc and maybe members can give you some tips.
John1
Pillar of the Community
United States
1859 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2021  07:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jasper62 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
For 3 days I thought I was supposed to be looking at "Live free or die" I guess that's why I wasn't seeing anything. clearer pictures of New Hampshire would be great but looks like some die chips.
  Previous TopicReplies: 12 / Views: 315Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.69 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05