Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Real Or Fake? Chinese Coins

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 222Next Topic  
Valued Member
Russian Federation
261 Posts
 Posted 05/08/2021  09:38 am Show Profile   Check Slerk's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add Slerk to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Found a lot with China 1911 Xuantong silver coin 1 jiao #20013; #38134; #24065;. For me, this and a few more lots of this seller are fakes. Do you feel the same or are they still real?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/254967280763
Learn More...
United States
33581 Posts
 Posted 05/08/2021  10:03 am  Show Profile   Check nss-52's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nss-52 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Generally when the seller states "Authenticity is not guaranteed." I tend to believe they know it is a fake.

Seller has feedback claiming fake coins.

I would not trust that a single one of their Chinese silver coins are authentic.

seller: d1635957
https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_so...ssn=d1635957
Show your support of the Coin Community Family (click here)
Pillar of the Community
United States
4956 Posts
 Posted 05/08/2021  11:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Numisma to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This one is atrocious. Keep away from this seller.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1170 Posts
 Posted 05/08/2021  1:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Albert to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's the wrong size and wrong weight.
I buy these from an honest dealer that supplies Chinese fakes for my documentation & photo album hobby.
But the dealer only charges me an average of 50 to 55 cents.
So I think a current bid of $3.00 is 6X too much.
Valued Member
458 Posts
 Posted 05/09/2021  11:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Numister to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Agreed, seller's items and vibes is dodgy AF.
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 222Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.19 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05