Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
300,000 items to help build your collection! Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsSpecializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes.








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

My New Christmas Coin

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 13 / Views: 1,315Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
CoinMasters's Avatar
United States
5964 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2016  6:47 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add CoinMasters to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I received this in the mail today from Brian Ribar of https://www2.briansvarietycoins.com...tings/cat/33 He got it to me very quickly in spite of the holiday mail and was gracious enough to allow me to use his pictures.
I was cross referencing some nickels on his site when I saw this one. The price was very reasonable, so I scooped it up.
It's a 1971-S WDDR-062 Proof and a WRPM-016 S/S South. The class 11 doubling can be seen on UNITED STATES and on the left side of the Monticello. A small Die Chip between the T and E of STATES serves as a marker. I haven't had a chance to photograph the full coin, but trust me it's absolutely gorgeous. I like this one a lot. I had to share it with ya'll. As always, comments are welcome.


My-New-Christmas-Coin

My-New-Christmas-Coin

My-New-Christmas-Coin

My-New-Christmas-Coin

My-New-Christmas-Coin

My-New-Christmas-Coin

My-New-Christmas-Coin
Edited by CoinMasters
12/24/2016 7:03 pm
Rest in Peace
moxking's Avatar
United States
17900 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2016  7:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations on a very special Christmas arrival.
Pillar of the Community
CoinMasters's Avatar
United States
5964 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2016  7:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinMasters to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Moxking it is a rare present from me to me. I was very happy to get it before Christmas. I was figuring somewhere close to January. It's my first experience with a proof variety, and I think it's pretty sweet.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2260 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2016  8:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 11997755 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice Christmas present.
Bedrock of the Community
Earle42's Avatar
United States
10065 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2016  9:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice addition
How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
Download and read: Grading the graders
Costly TPG ineptitude and No FG Kennedy halves
https://ln5.sync.com/dl/7ca91bdd0/w...i3b-rbj9fir2
Pillar of the Community
Slamnbass's Avatar
United States
3644 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2016  10:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slamnbass to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is a sweet one CM congrats enjoy and merry Christmas!
Pillar of the Community
CoinMasters's Avatar
United States
5964 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2016  10:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinMasters to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks ya'll for looking. I'm glad you like it. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone!
A Sasquatch would squash as much squash as a Sasquatch could squash. lol
Edited by CoinMasters
12/24/2016 10:31 pm
Pillar of the Community
CoinCents's Avatar
United States
3656 Posts
 Posted 12/24/2016  11:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How wonderful, that is a fantastic Christmas present. It is always good to treat yourself :)

Look forward to the full images.

Hope you and your family have a Happy and Safe Christmas.

Pillar of the Community
Debrajc's Avatar
United States
4211 Posts
 Posted 12/25/2016  11:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Debrajc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A very nice addition to your collection!

Merry Christmas.
Pillar of the Community
Dustin6's Avatar
United States
3516 Posts
 Posted 12/25/2016  4:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dustin6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome!! I might just have to get something for myself also..been doing so much hard work
Pillar of the Community
CoinMasters's Avatar
United States
5964 Posts
 Posted 12/25/2016  5:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinMasters to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks all for the comments and to all a Merry Christmas. Dustin, I apologize for dragging you in the conversation in the other post. I had thought the definition of circulation was referring to circulation on a coin. I'm glad I caught it when I did or I might have talked about it till next Christmas. lol
Pillar of the Community
Pete2226's Avatar
United States
3363 Posts
 Posted 12/25/2016  7:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pete2226 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
Rackster's Avatar
United States
4809 Posts
 Posted 12/25/2016  9:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rackster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice one CM!
Pillar of the Community
CoinMasters's Avatar
United States
5964 Posts
 Posted 12/26/2016  11:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinMasters to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks ya'll, it beats switches and coal. It also kind of gives me a feel for some of Coop's favorites. I'm looking forward to the new year and the new finds. Good luck everyone.
  Previous TopicReplies: 13 / Views: 1,315Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.42 seconds to rattle this change. Forums