Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Specializing in Modern Numismatics 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Post Your Low S/N Currency Here

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 72 / Views: 8,577Next Topic
Page: of 5
Valued Member
Shaw69's Avatar
United States
55 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2018  1:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Shaw69 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Years ago at work I found a 1 dollar bill with the serial number 00000013, but I ended up selling it for about a hundred on ebay. People went nuts over it cus I called it lucky 13 lol. Never thought to save the picture, wish I had just because it was cool.
Bedrock of the Community
Coinfrog's Avatar
United States
94367 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2018  4:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
clarenze - I've seen that note before and it's one of my favorites, congrats.

ron - What was the other low or fancy s/n Black Eagle you bought?
Edited by Coinfrog
01/12/2018 4:46 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Coinfrog's Avatar
United States
94367 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2018  8:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ron - Send me a PM, can't seem to contact you.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
CelticKnot's Avatar
United States
12927 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2018  11:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@clarenze30...that's an amazing note.
Pillar of the Community
ron6788's Avatar
United States
655 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2018  12:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ron6788 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry, Coinfrog. I can't attend here everyday because of work and other things. I tried unsuccessfully to change my email address from the one I originally was using years ago when I joined CCF. It's my PM address and still active but I barely can check it due to spam. My other eagle I had posted in another thread. It's a radar:

Post-Your-Low-S/N-Currency-Here
Pillar of the Community
ron6788's Avatar
United States
655 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2018  12:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ron6788 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Take a look at this beauty. I found it while browsing the archives at HA. It went for $14k at FUN in 2017. Makes me wonder if A1A is out there, too.

Post-Your-Low-S/N-Currency-Here
Bedrock of the Community
Coinfrog's Avatar
United States
94367 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2018  5:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Stop the presses!! Very cool, hadn't seen it.
Pillar of the Community
SteveInTampa's Avatar
United States
4637 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2018  05:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
One of my fav's
Serial 12 on a star note.


Post-Your-Low-S/N-Currency-Here
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
scopru's Avatar
United States
5029 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2018  08:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great looking note in your collection Steve.
Pillar of the Community
ron6788's Avatar
United States
655 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2018  09:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ron6788 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Really nice, Steve!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
CelticKnot's Avatar
United States
12927 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2018  4:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And a 68PPQ no less! Wow!
Bedrock of the Community
Coinfrog's Avatar
United States
94367 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2018  4:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fantastic, congrats! Why, it's...it's full of stars!
Edited by Coinfrog
01/15/2018 4:40 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Coinfrog's Avatar
United States
94367 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2018  4:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I know you've all see it, but since this is a low s/n thread, I suppose I should haul this out again:


Post-Your-Low-S/N-Currency-Here
Pillar of the Community
techwriter's Avatar
United States
1285 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2018  7:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add techwriter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Post-Your-Low-S/N-Currency-Here
Bedrock of the Community
Coinfrog's Avatar
United States
94367 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2018  2:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent!
  Previous TopicReplies: 72 / Views: 8,577Next Topic
Page: of 5

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to rattle this change. Forums