Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions300,000 items to help build your collection! Specializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

So I Go To The Mailbox Today And Get This Crazy Surprise!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 1,448Next Topic  
Bedrock of the Community

United States
10284 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2018  4:39 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I will be working this loose later tonight but couldn't wait to at least
post a picture of another gift from you know who!
Looks like a couple PA medals and three US mint 1960's Paquet medals.
They really look a lot like a few I had bid on recently and was outbid. hmmmm?
Totally unexpected and made me smile so big the neighbors put on sunglasses.
So-I-Go-To-The-Mailbox-Today-And-Get-This-Crazy-Surprise!
PS: If anyone has any Encased Cents or even nickels they don't want, keep Crazy in mind. I don't have any or maybe I have one, I'll have to check but Crazy, you are a pillar of the community.
Thank you!


Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196478 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Mark1959's Avatar
7234 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2018  5:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mark1959 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great guy - and extremely knowledgeable! Very generous!
Rest in Peace
Crazyb0's Avatar
10197 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2018  6:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Great guy - and extremely knowledgeable! Very generous!



So-I-Go-To-The-Mailbox-Today-And-Get-This-Crazy-Surprise!
Rest in Peace
Tootallious's Avatar
United States
1559 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2018  7:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tootallious to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Great guy - and extremely knowledgeable! Very generous!



So-I-Go-To-The-Mailbox-Today-And-Get-This-Crazy-Surprise!
Pillar of the Community
USSID18's Avatar
5464 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2018  8:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Great guy - and extremely knowledgeable! Very generous!



So-I-Go-To-The-Mailbox-Today-And-Get-This-Crazy-Surprise!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10284 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2018  12:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Woo Hoo!
I posted about these, and took new pictures in this thread with a bit of some research which I found quite interesting.
http://goccf.com/t/301479&whichpage=74#2815710
So-I-Go-To-The-Mailbox-Today-And-Get-This-Crazy-Surprise!

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
scopru's Avatar
United States
5029 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2018  07:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is a great surprise to find in the mailbox. Crazy you are a class act my friend.


Pillar of the Community
SilverDollar2017's Avatar
United States
8715 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2018  9:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDollar2017 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Really nice gift Crazy, very generous of you!
Pillar of the Community
Dar's Avatar
United States
1476 Posts
 Posted 09/30/2018  2:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dar to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow!
Bedrock of the Community
Earle42's Avatar
United States
10065 Posts
 Posted 09/30/2018  3:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Crazy: A credit to CCF .
How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
Download and read: Grading the graders
Costly TPG ineptitude and No FG Kennedy halves
https://ln5.sync.com/dl/7ca91bdd0/w...i3b-rbj9fir2
  Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 1,448Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.35 seconds to rattle this change. Forums