Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection! Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Look What I Found In US Rolls

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 1,389Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
mcshilling's Avatar
Canada
9920 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2019  4:47 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
This was a big surprise from 8 US rolls I can't remember the last time I found any silver.

Look-What-I-Found-In-US-Rolls
Look-What-I-Found-In-US-Rolls
Look-What-I-Found-In-US-Rolls
Look-What-I-Found-In-US-Rolls
Edited by mcshilling
11/02/2019 4:51 pm
Moderator
Learn More...
Spence's Avatar
United States
34563 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2019  4:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Silver at face value is always nice! Well done.
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz
Pillar of the Community
acloco's Avatar
United States
3540 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2019  4:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add acloco to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Silver is ALWAYS a nice surprise when searching coin rolls.
Pillar of the Community
hfjacinto's Avatar
United States
7396 Posts
Rest in Peace
moxking's Avatar
United States
17900 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2019  5:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations. "Free" silver. Can't get much better.
Pillar of the Community
mcshilling's Avatar
Canada
9920 Posts
 Posted 11/02/2019  9:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks guys and yes they filled a couple of holes as well.
Pillar of the Community
fistfulladirt's Avatar
United States
4333 Posts
 Posted 11/03/2019  03:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fistfulladirt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice finds! I really miss searching dimes, they are out there, I found over one thousand silvers in six years.
When I listen to LED ZEPPELIN...so do my neighbors...
Roll hunting since '77
Dirt fishing since '72
Rest in Peace
bpoc1's Avatar
United States
4078 Posts
 Posted 11/03/2019  06:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bpoc1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If your happy and you know it clap your hands.
Pillar of the Community
mcshilling's Avatar
Canada
9920 Posts
 Posted 11/03/2019  08:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes it made me happy. been roll searching for Canadian and US for almost 20 years and this is the most I have found.
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196490 Posts
  Previous TopicReplies: 9 / Views: 1,389Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to rattle this change. Forums