Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics 300,000 items to help build your collection! Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes.








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Dime Roll Searching

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6,743 / Views: 634,120Next Topic
Page: of 450
New Member
SW99's Avatar
United States
34 Posts
 Posted 09/03/2011  12:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SW99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Picked up 4 rolls on way home and all but 3 dimes were 1965 - 1970.
Valued Member
jewelcard's Avatar
United States
135 Posts
 Posted 09/05/2011  6:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jewelcard to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got my first silver rosie today in change, a 1961. I havent had time lately to roll search so it was a nice surprise to get one in change. My meal was $3.65 and the dime is over $3 in silver :)
Pillar of the Community
murrellington's Avatar
United States
3276 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2011  03:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add murrellington to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hoping to get a box in the morning. I'm excited since it has been a while since I've done dimes. And by a while I mean like 2 weeks!
Pillar of the Community
rachums107's Avatar
United States
3345 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2011  09:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rachums107 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah Murry it kinda of bugs me, since I just started school again and being a junior I get a fair amount of work, plus the fact that I dont have my license yet (soon though) and the nearest coin counter is 10 minutes away. I havent gotten any dimes in awhile. or at least it seems like a while.
Edited by rachums107
09/07/2011 09:09 am
Valued Member
googoo's Avatar
United States
466 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2011  10:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add googoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
on my way to get 2 boxes of dimes, along with other stuff, maybe a box of halves if the guy ordered it, a box of nickels and a box of quarters. Pennies if he can spare a box
My goal for the dimes this time will be 7 silver and a proof
last time my goal was 8 silvers and I didn't make it. Wish me luck!
Pillar of the Community
murrellington's Avatar
United States
3276 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2011  12:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add murrellington to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I know what you mean rachums. I'm in college full time and also working so I too have not much spare time. But to keep myself sane I need to do something fun for myself... like roll search. lol.
Pillar of the Community
murrellington's Avatar
United States
3276 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2011  5:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add murrellington to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So glad I picked up a box today!

Dime-Roll-Searching


Box #24 results: 7 silver

1947 s
1953 d
1958 d
1961 d
1964 d (x3)

The first 3 are also hole fillers! Was a nice box, since my last 8 boxes had either 1 or 0 silver in them.
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196100 Posts
Pillar of the Community
rachums107's Avatar
United States
3345 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2011  6:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rachums107 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nice grab murrelington!
Pillar of the Community
murrellington's Avatar
United States
3276 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2011  6:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add murrellington to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks! Before this box, my most silver in a box was 3. My wife occasionally helps and one time she got 7 in a box. Today I was excited because I thought I would beat her! At least I tied. lol.
Pillar of the Community
fistfulladirt's Avatar
United States
4333 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2011  7:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fistfulladirt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent box Murry, wish they were all that good!
When I listen to LED ZEPPELIN...so do my neighbors...
Roll hunting since '77
Dirt fishing since '72
Pillar of the Community
fistfulladirt's Avatar
United States
4333 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2011  7:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fistfulladirt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Made my bi-monthly run yesterday and nabbed a sealed $500 bag of cwrs, plus $200 worth of loose rolls, from the same bank.
When I made it home, I realized that I was short a roll.
Bought directly from my vault teller like usual, never had a problem in 3 years. Wonder how or if they will balance...oh well, I did score 5 rosies from the $700 total.
Bought the girls there and at my dump bank bags of reesies cups, so about $3 in the hole after all said and done! But...it's not about the money right?

ffd
When I listen to LED ZEPPELIN...so do my neighbors...
Roll hunting since '77
Dirt fishing since '72
Valued Member
googoo's Avatar
United States
466 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2011  9:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add googoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
pretty stoked. I mentioned before I had a goal of 7 silvers and 1 proof for the 2 boxes I grabbed today. Well I haven't finished yet but just finished the first box and am quite pleased. Not so much with the quantity but the quality.
2 hole fillers!
one for the roosevelt album
one for the Mercury dime album
1941 S
1951 S
box 2 should be done tomorrow. Wish me luck, 5 dimes and a proof to meet my original goal of 7 for these 2 boxes lol
I should count hole fillers and mercs as 2.
14 holes to go in the roosevelt dansco!
Pillar of the Community
murrellington's Avatar
United States
3276 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2011  10:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add murrellington to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice googoo! I only have 1 merc out of my 41 silver's. Wish I could find more. It's so exciting seeing those bad boys in circulation!
Valued Member
BuffaloBuffoon's Avatar
United States
111 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2011  11:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BuffaloBuffoon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Did 4 more boxes today and pulled 5 Rosies and 1 1940 Merc.

Here are some pics of that superbly toned 76 Rosy I got last week. I really wonder if I should have this graded. Lots of Blue, purple, gold, and reds :) This is one I would debate on selling because it should deserve better than sitting in an album. Unless this is normal?

Dime-Roll-Searching

Dime-Roll-Searching
  Previous TopicReplies: 6,743 / Views: 634,120Next Topic
Page: of 450

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.57 seconds to rattle this change. Forums