Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsSpecializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes.








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Dime Roll Searching

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6,743 / Views: 634,115Next Topic
Page: of 450
Valued Member
googoo's Avatar
United States
466 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2011  11:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add googoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
well I couldn't wait to open my other box of dimes from today so I tore it up pretty fast
again, quality not quantity.
1 merc 1941
1 silver roosie 1960
So my 2 box total for the day is 4 silver dimes, down from my average of 3 a box, but 2 of them were Mercury dimes 41 and 41 S
Can't complain about that at all.
still looking for the 82 no P
nice toned 76 buffalobuffoon
everyone seems to be finding some nice stuff in the dimes still!
Pillar of the Community
murrellington's Avatar
United States
3276 Posts
 Posted 09/07/2011  11:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add murrellington to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That 1976 d is beautiful!


and you got another merc googoo. I'm so jealous!
Valued Member
Rewster's Avatar
United States
208 Posts
 Posted 09/08/2011  12:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rewster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well I found the 1949-s tonight. Pretty excited. I'm gonna try to upload some pics. I apologize if they suck

Dime-Roll-Searching

Dime-Roll-Searching
Valued Member
Rewster's Avatar
United States
208 Posts
 Posted 09/08/2011  12:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Rewster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hopefully this will be a little better shot of the front

Dime-Roll-Searching
Pillar of the Community
murrellington's Avatar
United States
3276 Posts
 Posted 09/08/2011  02:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add murrellington to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice job! You got a hard key date out of the way!
Valued Member
BuffaloBuffoon's Avatar
United States
111 Posts
 Posted 09/08/2011  02:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BuffaloBuffoon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am still trying to find one of those 49 S. Nice job!
Valued Member
googoo's Avatar
United States
466 Posts
 Posted 09/08/2011  06:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add googoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
and the great dime finds keep comin' in. That is one of the 14 I still need
Valued Member
BuffaloBuffoon's Avatar
United States
111 Posts
 Posted 09/08/2011  8:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BuffaloBuffoon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well Murrellington,

I did it again today! I havent had this much luck in a loooonnng time :)

1k in Dimes and I got 8, YES 8 total! 7 Rosies and a 1936 S Merc. I am friggin estatic I got 2 mercs this week.
Pillar of the Community
rachums107's Avatar
United States
3345 Posts
 Posted 09/08/2011  10:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rachums107 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice finds everybody!
Pillar of the Community
murrellington's Avatar
United States
3276 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2011  02:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add murrellington to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Well Murrellington,

I did it again today! I havent had this much luck in a loooonnng time :)

1k in Dimes and I got 8, YES 8 total! 7 Rosies and a 1936 S Merc. I am friggin estatic I got 2 mercs this week.


NICE! Everyone is finding mercs. I have 41 silver total. 39 roosevelt, 1 canadian, and only 1 merc. Where did they all go :/
Rest in Peace
biggfredd's Avatar
United States
9104 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2011  05:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add biggfredd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have a few hundred dollars face.
Pillar of the Community
rachums107's Avatar
United States
3345 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2011  10:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rachums107 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
$265 worth-$80 CWR and $185 FED-but I only spent $255
Havent done dimes in a while, nice to do some but...

no silver
filled my roll of 2009P's with a about 12 I found
4 2009D
5 canadians
1996P DMPL Golden Toned oh yeah...thought it was a proof when I first saw it and had to look again at the mintmark
nice looking 1965-looks frosted

knida of disappointing but maybe I'll hit dimes again tomorrow if I can
Edited by rachums107
09/09/2011 10:10 pm
Pillar of the Community
murrellington's Avatar
United States
3276 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2011  10:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add murrellington to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How did you get $265 for only $255?
Pillar of the Community
rachums107's Avatar
United States
3345 Posts
 Posted 09/10/2011  09:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rachums107 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hehe!
I went to BOA and got $80 then on my way to TD Bank I searched two rolls ($10) and put those in with my dump, so I was able to get $265 instead of $255.
Not that big of a deal really but it was nice.
New Member
United States
12 Posts
 Posted 09/10/2011  1:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add g140 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Haven't had much luck lately; my average is down to less than 1 silver per box. I did however find my first silver Canadian dime yesterday, a 1966! Kinda cool.
  Previous TopicReplies: 6,743 / Views: 634,115Next Topic
Page: of 450

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.78 seconds to rattle this change. Forums