Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2019 W Proof American Silver Eagles

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8948 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2019  09:02 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I signed up for a subscription to these (and other annual offerings) since shipping is free with subscriptions and each subscription order counts towards your 3 annual purchases for the loyalty program.

Anyway, received notification last night that my card had been charged for the 2019 W Proof ASEs so those should be on my doorstep in a few days and headed into the CAPS album!

Now I just have to figure out what to do with those pesky S Proof ASEs from the last couple of years...
Pillar of the Community
United States
717 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2019  09:17 am  Show Profile   Check BadDog's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BadDog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Now I just have to figure out what to do with those pesky S Proof ASEs from the last couple of years...

That's the rub with albums. The album maker produces the album expecting the Mint to be consistent in its offerings, and then gets thrown a curve ball.

I'm sure CAPS will adjust at some point and you'll be able to replace the page. I'm a little surprised you can't get a new page already as CAPS does seem to be fairly quick on putting out album pages. I see that they already have Innovation $1 pages available
Learn More...
United States
65165 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2019  09:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
so those should be on my doorstep in a few days and headed into the CAPS album!
Excellent!
Valued Member
United States
179 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2019  12:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mellamobradley46 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm sure CAPS will adjust at some point and you'll be able to replace the page. I'm a little surprised you can't get a new page already as CAPS does seem to be fairly quick on putting out album pages. I see that they already have Innovation $1 pages available.

Did you find this on their website? I can't seem to locate them.

Thanks.
Pillar of the Community
United States
717 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2019  1:28 pm  Show Profile   Check BadDog's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BadDog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No, I saw the Innovation $1 Album on Valley Coins website. Here's the link. Says they're in stock w/ a price of $25.09.

It is for the complete album and not just the pages, but since the album is available I would think the pages should be as well.

Here's the description from the Valley Coins website
Quote:
This album is designed for the American Innovation Dollars from 2018 to 2025. It is three pages to start, but we expect the Mint to continue producing varieties (such as the 2017 enhanced uncirculated or 2018 reverse proof coins) which will be added to this CAPS Album as they are produced. Volume 2 will be available before the 2026 coins are produced.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1098 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2019  10:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very rarely do I agree with the album makers regarding what should be and shouldn't be included in a series.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.59 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05