Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection! Specializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes.








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

ANACS Variety Attribution Question

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 2,588Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Zurie's Avatar
United States
5720 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2016  11:52 pm Show Profile   Check Zurie's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add Zurie to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I'm putting together a batch of coins to submit to ANACS with their Fall special. I've got a couple Top 100 Morgan VAMs that I'm submitting for verification. Does anyone know whether they will automatically state "Top 100" on the label along with the VAM number, or do I need to ask them to do that?
Pillar of the Community
kanga's Avatar
United States
5825 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2016  07:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kanga to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't know.
But I suspect not.
Give them a call and ask.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Zurie's Avatar
United States
5720 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2016  5:26 pm  Show Profile   Check Zurie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Zurie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I suppose that would have been the easy thing to do... I called them and they weren't very definitive. I'll just write it on the submission form--better to be clear I guess. Thanks!
Pillar of the Community
kanga's Avatar
United States
5825 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2016  6:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kanga to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
They may (and most likely will) charge you extra for labeling that way.
Bedrock of the Community
GR58's Avatar
United States
11951 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2016  10:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GR58 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
When I send coins into ANACS, where I have question about
the label. I do a web/eBay search for the same coin, with ANACS
in the search.

Most times I can find a example that will show how ANACS will make the label.
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 2,588Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Forums